Tony's (Blackwarriors) Video diary

Lee

Stability looked fine in ID1 Tony.
Just remember that the head speed is higher, so the heli is more sensitive to your inputs :)

this one is just flying around near a stream, its my new flying site. camera is the Mobius. first half of vid is quite shaky then it settles down in the latter half.... weird...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Nice Tony.
Make sure you don't crash it in that stream :eek1:
The jello effect probably reduce, due to the motor slowing down as the battery depleted.
It would have found its resonant frequency.

You can distinctively hear the drop in RPM as the flight goes on.

Last edited:
Nice Tony.
Make sure you don't crash it in that stream :eek1:
The jello effect probably reduce, due to the motor slowing down as the battery depleted.
It would have found its resonant frequency.

You can distinctively hear the drop in RPM as the flight goes on.

Thanks Lee, haven't had many crashes lately... Touch wood...lol

Yeah around 3:50 into flight it drops and gets smoother. Would it be a logical step to drop HS then slightly, I'm running at 65% at moment!!

I tried IU (75%) in another vid, and the jello effect was worse...I'll try 60% next time I'm out...although this is going to mean more collective which could be worse...

dwmoore

I just uploaded a vid to youtube and posted it in member's videos. Jello effect is prominent in both, but NOT in the mp4 that is in my video library on computer. That's annoying!

I just uploaded a vid to youtube and posted it in member's videos. Jello effect is prominent in both, but NOT in the mp4 that is in my video library on computer. That's annoying!

It's a pain in the butt to get rid of mate, I've tried all sorts of things... I won't give in though...lol

Top Bottom