600 Thunder tiger raptor 30 nitro Has arrived

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
NOICE!!! Man all these big birds waiting to fly on here!!

There's gonna be a boom of big helis fly!! Woohooo!

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Adam

Ok so now thanks to Gaba i now have the multi gov pro for dirt cheap. Im not telling anyone where he made me go but i have one lol

Adam

Ok houston we got a problem So i went down and was gonna put the servos in the heli. Low and behold the scres holes do not line up with the servo. And this is with the JR NES9021 so here is the size difference between these and the align DS655 i ordered
JR 33.5*18*34.5
Align 40.1*20.1*37.3
I think i just extended this build awhile but at least all the servos will be align lol

Adam

Looks like i will copying tony again. I will also be using 610/620 for cyclic/throttle lol the jr servos were the same dimension as the 520 oops

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

That's what spektrum makes.. Yes that's what I bought and then had to solder jr type servo connector on it.

They actually make this sensor with a servo typ connector on it from factory... See of your lhs has it.. If not, then get this and solder a servo connector on this in place of the spektrum small one.

:) you sent me a pm? It seems to be empty. Ill try to open it on the laptop..

Tony

Staff member
Gaba, ctrl+f5 to see it if he did send you one. I had to do that on this computer after clearing out the server. It's showing old stuff still. that will clear up after a bit.

Tony

Staff member
2012 was the year of the DX8. And 2013 is the year of the big heli's lmao. Oh whats coming next year...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Nice!! What bec you gonna run with this?

Suggestion : align 2in1. It's on of the best thing out there has onboard glow igniter too

But if you already have some thing planned.. Don't worry about it :)

What are you thinking of ? :)

Adam

Its an Hobbywing ubec 8a max 15a
Ok so for servos will 4 Align DS615 be good for cyclic/throttle to go along with the 655 tail.

Adam

Man i hate trying to win bids on ebay but if i accomplish this i will have 4 servos for 180 shipped yes thats 45 shipped

Adam

Woohoo my first success at winning a bid on Ebay. I feel like a champion. Ok the rush is gone lol. So now all my servos are taken care of. Align all the way baby. DS615 for cyclic/throttle and DS655 for tail. Now to wait a little while for packages to show up and all i need now is
Rpm sensor for the gov
Spare glow plugs
20% torco heli case
Spectrum Rx
I might just meet my goal of spring when we do the field clean up at the club.

Tony

Staff member
Send a case of fuel this way while you are at it!!! I nees some as well lol.

I agree, get teh Align 2in1. If my pushglow ever goes out, or I don't feel like putting the heat shrink back on, I will be getting one. BTW Gaba, the electronics are almost screwed in this pushglow because of the amount of fuel that was on them. Methanol attracts moisture, adn moisture is not good for electronics lol. Ah well, just means one more thing to get mine in the air.

Those servos will work great, you will love this bird.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Send a case of fuel this way while you are at it!!! I nees some as well lol.

I agree, get teh Align 2in1. If my pushglow ever goes out, or I don't feel like putting the heat shrink back on, I will be getting one. BTW Gaba, the electronics are almost screwed in this pushglow because of the amount of fuel that was on them. Methanol attracts moisture, adn moisture is not good for electronics lol. Ah well, just means one more thing to get mine in the air.

Those servos will work great, you will love this bird.

The pushglow did get some fuel on it. If you are getting a very low sound out if it, then don't worry that was quite normal for me.. All you need to check is that regardless of the sound, do you get the required voltage on the glow connector to "ignite" the filament. If not .. Then just get a remote glow adapter that just sits on the heli with one end zip tied or routed somewhere safe and reachable and then you just use a regular screw driver type glow igniter which would be used in planes to get your glow plug to ignite. Fall proof method. That setup will end up being much cheaper too. And many guys around me on the field use that.

This applies to you too Adam. You can use that setup as well if you already have the electronics and don't wanna she'll out too much more for getting this in the air.. Just a personal choice thing :)

Adam

ya I have a setup that I put the ignitor on down by the landinf gear tehe. I don't know what its called but it hooks on to the glow plug. I can do everything with the canppy on.

- - - Updated - - -

and I don't even know how to use my fuel pump correctly to fuel this thing up yet lol.

Adam

ok so I found an aero multigovr rpm sensor at experience rc for 9$ is that what I need with the gov

Top Bottom