600 Thunder tiger raptor 30 nitro Has arrived

Adam

ok so I checked on this gov and sounds like a good investment. And tony is no longer on the wifes not nice list. Gaba is now the enemy lol. so now the list to get
20% nitro
multigov pro
digital tail servo
2cell 2200
now with all this to hook up at least a 8ch rx

murankar

Staff member
I believe gaba said that if you use the multigov pro it will all connect to a 6 channel, so putting it on 8 should not be an issue.

Tony

Staff member
And tony is no longer on the wifes not nice list.

:yahoo:

I think the battery that I"m going to run in the 600 (gaba donated it) is a 2100mah LiFe pack. And as he said, I'm plugging it straight into the Rx. Just make sure your servos can handle 7.2 or 7.4 volts or whatever it's at with a full charge.

heli-maniac

ok so I checked on this gov and sounds like a good investment. And tony is no longer on the wifes not nice list. Gaba is now the enemy lol. so now the list to get
20% nitro
multigov pro
digital tail servo
2cell 2200
now with all this to hook up at least a 8ch rx
what size servo
i still got that ds 520 for sale

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
:D heeheeheeeee ... Whoops!!! :D

Ill keep an eye on if someone's following me ;) jk!

Yes you don't need a 8ch anymore bro. Your 6ch (dx6i ..?) will do fine.

Tail servo will probably need to be standard (full size .. 6series) .. It is a 550 size heli. Or else Jesse had a good deal.

If you buy multigov pro... You can tach the heli by a magnet clutch sensor... Or a engine backplate sensor. Engine sensor is a bit more expensive (30 bucks) compared to a magnet clutch sensor which probably will come with the governor.. But installing the backplate sensor is just so so easy as you don't have to open the whole engine and clutch assembly to install a teeny tiny magnet by epoXing it on a drilled hole on the clutch abd then balancing it ;) ..

And backplate sensor is open two bolts and bolt in on.. Lol ;)

Either way is fine.. Just wanted to make sure you knew your options ;)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yes you don't need any more than a 6ch rx either ;)

Even if you get 7 channel rx only 6 ports will work with a 6ch radio :) :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You dont need two from ebec going.. one is extra for powering something else.. :) one is enough .. that can go in one of the available ports on the 7 ch rx.. I have run the exact same setup or similar to what you have on a 6ch rx.. I used AR6210 with satellite back then :)

- - - Updated - - -

remeber your "bind / data" plug can be used to power the RX once its already bound up.. and while binding just plug EBSC in some other port not the bind one.. once done.. put your power in the bind plug place and the rest 6 channels are just servos / gyro

Adam

ok I will order an6210rx if you say the bind port can be used it didn't work that way with the 3gx

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Don't worry about 3gx.. That was a different beast all together.

Order a dsmx one I think which is ar6215 with satellite if your transmitter can do dsmx... Dsmx rx will work with both dsm2 and dsmx .. Dsmx is newer as you might have heard

Adam

I'm coming up empty handed on a deal for the multigov and yes I would like to go the backplate route instead of magnet

- - - Updated - - -

what jr servo could I use for the tail or savvox

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Jr 8417 is good

Futaba 9256 is great (what I use on my big boys)

Align 655 or equivalent savox is great :)

I will look around for more multigov deals :) and ill let you know :)

Tony

Staff member
If/when I get the RCH Heli in the air, I will let you know about the 655. From what I have seen so far, it's a badass lol.

Top Bottom