The New RC-Help helicopter

stokke

Add my 30 and make it a 210 ;)

Great Gaba, I knew we could count on you ;)

_____

On another note, I have gotten some PM's that some members will be giving more than the discussed $30.
So as of now, I know for a fact that the total will amount to $290.

Some members may not wish to announce their donation on this thread, so I wouldn't know how much gets donated "anonymously". But I'm sure we can count on Tony to letting us know when we break $500.
_____

I would also like to stress that the discussed $30 is NOT a mandatory sum. ANY donation will of course help reach the goal.
Thanks, everybody :D

stokke

Marius if they are pming you, don't they tell you hiw much?

Yes, but like I mentioned above - some people may want to just be anonymous and not "brag" about it on here ;)
But still, I don't want people thinking they're bragging just because they announce their donation on here either.
When people state that they are gonna donate, it will attract more donations because they'll see how good it's going :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hope that made any sense at all - LOL

Tony

Staff member
21 hours and we already have an estimated $290, talk about amazing. We are going to have to do something very special with this helicopter.

murankar

Staff member
I am not going to mention my donation. I may not be able to front 30. I will be donating an undisclosed amount. I hope you get yours before I get mine.

Adam

now that u brought the tmaxx up i have to go have fun with it again lol. havent had to do any engine work since day one he knows his nitro

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I checked on that frame aero hobbies..
It's the frame with OS 50 hyper, a pipe, the fly bar head, a fly bar less head, 3GX module.. And three canopies..

So everything minus the servos and a rx pack.

I think it's a bomb deal!! What do y'all say?
I can throw in an on board glow starter and rx LiFe pack for tony from my side ..

That leavs us with the field equipment that's just ... JUST. The starter and a pump.. Pump you can snag one For 10 bucks.. And align starter would cost around 100 bucks Or less maximum Used…

I personally am totally fine with using used align servos… But this be a helicopter for the website and of course Tony has to work on it .. so you guys decide… In my opinion you can find good servos all cyclic and tail and throttle included for under 180 bucks..

Putting Tony in the air for around 600 bucks.. give or take change

stokke

By the look of things, we might not reach 600 bucks.
Hopefully the thread's not been seen by everybody yet, and some more members want to contribute.
We'll leave it hanging for a while still, it's no hurry - or is it?

stokke

BTW. People should donate when they see fit.

I myself will transfer my contribution when my paycheck arrives.

stokke

I think Tony found a super combo some place for $500.00. I know I read it on another tread!

I like the sound of that!

Tony will have to keep us updated on how much comes in during the next weeks, so we can all see what's going to be needed to reach our goal (whatever that is LOL).

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Well it's a risk factor cause its someone's heli he is trying to sell. But yeah I am cool with wait. I just checked up on the deal and put the real numbers there ..

Breeze: a 600 super combo for 500?? That's almost impossible. They are all 800++ plus the field equipment and sometimes the pipe or glow igniter are not included .. And I saw some super combo with no engine and pipe. Where did you see that deal? That's a bomb of a deal there lol ;)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well it's a risk factor cause its someone's heli he is trying to sell. But yeah I am cool with wait. I just checked up on the deal and put the real numbers there ..

Breeze: a 600 super combo for 500?? That's almost impossible. They are all 800++ plus the field equipment and sometimes the pipe or glow igniter are not included .. And I saw some super combo with no engine and pipe. Where did you see that deal? That's a bomb of a deal there lol ;)

It was in one of the other treads that we have been discussing this. It was not for an align kit. I sure that tony has nitro essentials around the house. A glow if ignighter and things. Just leaves a starter to deal with and you can adapt a cordless drill to do that.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I did the cordless drill for my vibe for a while.. OHH not a great idea.. hurts the engine and the drill and if the engine floods the drill has so much torque that it an bend the piston rod.. I mean its a way of doing it.. I even have a shaft that will fit any drill I can throw in ehich I never use anymore. But align starter is the best bang for the buck.. but.. in the time of crunch.. HEY I totally understand.. :D :D ... I was doing that or the cone with shaft adapter for like 8 months before I could afford a used align starter. :)

The glow igniter. for a heli is best suited to be onboard.. There is NOTHING wrong with running an external. But I can throw in one of those for this RCH heli.. I got a pushglow..

Top Bottom