450 T-Rex 450L Dominater 6S

trainrider06

Back the cyclic gain down to -1 see if that helps, you may be going the wrong way. So you are saying on spool up the tail wags???
Or does it in flight??? That means too much gain if so. You may need to back that to 45, see if that calms it down. On start up though usually the tail will kick one way or the other though depending on how much throttle and how fast you spool it up is. I like to just ease mine up some on start.

benram

Have been flying a lot this week and it flies perfect now! Wow... I really love this heli.

Sadly I totally fu@!?*%# up my heli today :'( I was cryin! Went straight in to a three...

Parts to be changed:

Main shaft
Feathering shaft
Linkage bearing shaft
Main drive
2 x 430 servo
Tail boom
Torque tube
Rudder control rod
Landing skid
Horizontal stabilizer

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Have been flying a lot this week and it flies perfect now! Wow... I really love this heli.

Sadly I totally fu@!?*%# up my heli today :'( I was cryin! Went straight in to a three...

Parts to be changed:

Main shaft
Feathering shaft
Linkage bearing shaft
Main drive
2 x 430 servo
Tail boom
Torque tube
Rudder control rod
Landing skid
Horizontal stabilizer

Sorry to here that benram:banghead:. That does sucks dude:facepalm: We all been their one time or another:scratchchin: :cool-new:Rebuild and fly again.

benram

Well... I'm ordering all the spare parts, so I can rebuild my dominator. Problem is, that the servo's ain't in stock ANY were. Jesus... From what I can see, the DS416 servos, has similar specs. Can I use these? Or any other servo's i should buy?

KLA

Yes, the 416's are very similar and will work. Or you can go with an aftermarket servo such as the Turnigy 306g/KST 215's (they're the same). They are a clone of the MKS ds95i and they are both very good servos for a very good price.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I use the KST 215MG servos. For the price, they work fine. I'm pleased with them. Just another brand to throw out their.

KLA

Yep, that's what I mentioned. The KST 215 and Turnigy 306g's are the same thing. You use the KST's and I use the Turnigy 's and I am also very happy with them.

benram

Thanks guys...

The heli landet in a tree for 20min, so the servo's where totally melded. 2 of them can't even move any more :D haha...

KLA

Wow! That really sucks.

If you can't get the Align servos, try the KST 215mg's. They are an excellent replacement. But whatever way you decide to go, replace all 3 cyclic servos if you can't get the exact same Align 430's. You really don't wanna mix and match the 3 servos. You wanna keep all 3 the same.

Top Bottom