General Setting Pitch On Flybarless

Tony

Staff member
I would do L. Since this was setup by blade it should be pretty easy. Just keep the blades parallel with the tail boom, calibrate your pitch gauge and use the aileron stick to set 6º of pitch. You should get a blue status light.

bigone5500

Ok. I took a gander at menu L. I really didn't see anything I was doing to help. I really didn't understand what I was doing.

Tony

Staff member
Basically when you go into L your servos should be centered to mid stick. You can then calibrate your pitch gauge and put it on the blade (parallel to the boom and the nose and gauge facing straight towards you). The pitch gauge should be reading 0. You will use your aileron stick to move the roll to where the gauge reads 6º of cyclic pitch and you should get a blue status light. If you don't get a blue status light, move the cyclic in the other direction and see if you get a blue light that way. Basically, you are teaching the BX where 6º is and that it is within range that they say is correct.

bigone5500

Ok. That made sense. I'll check it later. Once that is done, it's time for some skids and a test flight.

Top Bottom