VTX Runcam Split 2 Issue

bigone5500

In the modes tab, when I use elevator, the small orange indicators move. I have something wrong in my Tx I think. Not sure how to fix it at this point. I assume it has to do with channel assign but have tried everything I can think of. elevator up makes aux1 move to the left and down makes angle and horizon move to the right.

20190630_160325.gif

bigone5500

I created a new model in my Tx and now all the sliders work correctly. I have them set to 1500 center, ~998 low, and ~2005 high. I need to know what to set these values to:

20190630_163847.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Set it as close to 100 on both ends as you can using the travel adjust menu. This way you know you have full throws. The settings in the last image (the gif's are grainy AF BTW lol) are fine, but put in a little deadband if you see the model below moving AT ALL. Watch it for a while, like 5 minutes and see if it is moving on any of the 3 axis. If it is, then add some deadband. I default to adding 4 by default just to be safe. Not enough to even feel when you are flying. Not to me anyway.

bigone5500

K. I remember when we did a hangout session working on the other quad we had this issue. I can go to the motors tab and make them move with the slider. But can't with the Tx. I'm sure it's something that has been overlooked.

Top Bottom