VTX Runcam Split 2 Issue

bigone5500

I'm going to put this on hold. I have another quad I can work on. It has the camera setup from the stack-x. Maybe I can get it to work right?

bigone5500

I get power on the 5" not the other. There is something burned out. I don't know what. And then there is the heat issue. No wonder they send a heat spreader with it.

bigone5500

My ignorance in this hobby frustrates me greatly. Sometimes it makes me want to give it up but that would be plain stupid.

Tony

Staff member
The way I see it, there is a reason there are not many of the SD/HD systems out there. Might just be a reason for that. I guess I could pull mine out of "storage" and see what I can make of them.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Tony what do you use in your quads? Ivan?

I try to keep it simple. Both 4''/5'' quads are set up the same. Kensun PDB, Omnibus F4 V2 FC, 4 20a/30a littlebee esc, xnova 2204/2600 motors, Dals 4045/5045 props, Lumenier TX5G6R Mini 600mW 5.8GHz VTX with raceband, runcam swift 2 camera, Spektrum rc dsmx quad rave rx w/diversity, runcam 2 ultra light weight fpv HD action camera, Aomway short/long 5.8 Hz cloverleaf antenna, Tattu 1550/45c, 4cell batteries. Here's a pic of my new Fossil 180 with all that stuff in/on it IMG_4372.JPG 210 in the back ground. Flight video to come :).

bigone5500

I don't guess there are many choices as far as a Rx goes for these quads. I use the lemon rx. There is an orange too and of course the spektrum brand. I guess I will have to start buying their satellites as these lemon ones don't bind with my FC. I have to connect them to the lemon rx and bind it. Then I can connect it to my quad and run setspektrum_sat_bind = 0 to make it stay bound. Otherwise when I enter a mode on my Tx that disables the radio I lose binding.

Could this be a lesson in making good choices in equipment? Like, don't skimp???

bigone5500

I have been looking at the spektrum site. There is the one Ivan has on there also. Which got me to thinking. Are the satellites in my 9030 package going to work like the quad race one? What is the difference?

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but satellites are satellites. What one does ivan have?

Top Bottom