700 Reserved for new 700e HV dfc project

xokia

Purchased the new 700e dfc today with the 800mx motor. I should receive it some time next week I think. One I do I'll start taking pictures.

F7C57506-A45D-4DB3-910C-56C2EBED1E3F-50383-000021E111F32433_zps3a2a94c1.jpg

C27B6584-356B-4B0B-BD93-0A9DDDA13692-50383-000021E108F7D4B6_zpse6a8a0bb.jpg

202EC1BD-8AF6-44F8-8D5F-D7502585545C-2417-00000127C7A3CD80_zps7d1f8739.jpg

Last edited:

Lee

Well i'm gonna have to get something totally different now. Everyone has a Trex 700 :D

xokia

Well i'm gonna have to get something totally different now. Everyone has a Trex 700 :D
Lol my choice purely comes down to parts availability. Plus where I fly I am the only one there. So I am original.

xokia

Just got my ups tracking number from the aligntrexstore these guys are great! I even had to call and make an adjustment to my order. Right after I purchased they placed an option for a version without 3gx since I don't want the 3gx I called to have them change my order and credit me the difference. They took care of it no issue. They are located in Cali so should get to me early next week I think.

xokia

Just recieved and updated with a couple pictures this thing is HUGE!!!

This will probably be a slow build since I have so many other thing going on currently.

wolfman76

Come on gaba start winning some prize money so you can be the first one to pull the trigger on a turbine heli!!!!(you know you want) lol

murankar

Staff member
Lets see what happens this weekend at the fun fly. I think they are having a a raffle and some door prizes.

Graham Lawrie

Excellent:) I am soooooooooooooo green:) I think i might have to sell my kayaks and mountain bikes :( 700 fever is getting bad:)

xokia

Made some progress tonight still have a long way to go. So I told the wife how I thought it was kinda nice they include a towel to put your parts on. She looked at it and laughed at me. She said oh no that's not what it's for. She said they included that so you could wipe your tears away the first time you crash :( I had a hard time arguing with that logic lol!!

Last edited:

Slobberdog

Made some progress tonight still have a long way to go. So I told the wife how I thought it was kinda nice they include a towel to put your parts on. She looked at it and laughed at me. She said oh no that's not what it's for. She said they included that so you could wipe your tears away the first time you crash :( I had a hard time arguing with that logic lol!!

ROFLMAO..................................:lmao:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ohh that was a good one!!!!! Lmao

Man you'll love this bird.. Abd hope you don't have to use that towel lol

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom