600 Redline nitro engine tuning

murankar

Staff member
this is the second post I have seen an image not attach to the post. Is there an issues with the image embedding?

- - - Updated - - -

this is the second post I have seen an image not attach to the post. Is there an issues with the image embedding?

BOKI

You know I think your great & so you guy's are pretty smart on all that stuff & I'm just a beginner trying to help out best I can! Time will tell I guess hope you get it going soon & be safe doing it also1 The Best! :lol: :twothumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

You know I think your great & so you guy's are pretty smart on all that stuff & I'm just a beginner trying to help out best I can! Time will tell I guess hope you get it going soon & be safe doing it also1 The Best! :lol: :twothumbsup:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
There is something up with the servers.. And tony said last night they are working on it... Lets c.

We'll have to wait till tony wake up and does something ;)

- - - Updated - - -

There is something up with the servers.. And tony said last night they are working on it... Lets c.

We'll have to wait till tony wake up and does something ;)

kiwi_flyer

Right e o guys. Have another prob. There was a event about a hour away from me so thought id take the heli out to show of. I was the only one out there with a heli, did all my saftey checks ect warmed it up a little then headed to the strip. Started winding it up and I had a massive tail wag and pulled out of taking it up. Now I know you guys like videos but its 11:30 pm here and the neighbours would have a fit if I started it up so will post a vid tomorrow. I had a test flight yesterday and it flew like it was on rails so im dumbfounded as to why it decided to play up when I have spectators. Im running the AHF flybarless head with the Align 3g flybarless unit. Any help would be great!!

Tony

Staff member
Only thing I can think of is that you had flipped a switch into a higher gain or something. Not sure why it would be good one day, and not the next.

kiwi_flyer

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im a freaking idiot, to much excitement and not enough patiance, have just discoverd the prob and you werent far of the mark there Tony ;)

Tony

Staff member
Oh, do tell brohamsamich... We must know, no matter how embarrassing... Just think of Gaba and the Cricket Bat incident if you think your story is embarrassing lmao.

I'm guessing you flipped it into Rate mode... Final Answer...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That's it rate mode ... Lol

;) I did that when I was showing off to my dad my vibe... It kept creeping on the tail and wagging... My dad was like.. You suck at this ... ;) :D heehee

Then I realized I was in rate mode and then I had to do "impressive" hovering and flying forward hahahahha :D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

wolfman76

Ok place hand in front of face turn palm towards you and smack forehead repeatedly whilst saying "DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Top Bottom