Rch flight log

cml001

Stambo & kev... Awesome... U guys r my hero(s).... I got 2 batteries on the 450 in the yard... They came by and put the power line back up so I was able to take a break from house work to do so... 77 paper yard bags and endless limbs & logs curbside... Remember when u were a kid and would build forts in the woods... We built a neighborhood fort! Every house....
image.jpg
Got plenty more to do... Wanna help? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller... Bueller..

- - - Updated - - -

That's after one pick up by the way!

- - - Updated - - -

Keep fly'n fellas! And post'n!

image.jpg

murankar

Staff member
I could be building or flying not sure yet. More than likely building. I will try though.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Gerald

So much snow on the ground and I am too lazy to build a set of skis but came home from work and grabbed my FT flyer popped in a battery and tooled it around mine and the neighibors front yards, good thing this sucker can do high alpha turns! You dont realize how small your yard is till you try to fly a plane around it! Was fun!:twothumbsup: and snow makes for a softer cras...I mean landing surface! :biggrin1:

murankar

Staff member
Someone was introduced to terra terra? Nice that you got out and flew.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

sarconastic

I got the v912 ut today and flew about half a battery before the wind started gusting like crazy. Only took once of it shooting up about 50 feet adn over the house to say that is eough. The Plane/heli locator aint here yet so I am not taking chances. Oh well inside to start the build on the Ultimate 30" Biplane Foamboard project.. Gotta have something to do.

Laterz

Woody

cml001

Werd!.. Off Monday... Fly'n day!

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait till it gets dark later.. Then I can fly daily!

cml001

Little tape, some CA... She'll be good as new! Lol.. Wish me luck, I'm off to rip up some sky in about an hour... Fix that bird and fly again bro! Were can I get one of those.. Seen a few videos and pics.. Think I may want one.

Gerald

Little tape, some CA... She'll be good as new! Lol.. Wish me luck, I'm off to rip up some sky in about an hour... Fix that bird and fly again bro! Were can I get one of those.. Seen a few videos and pics.. Think I may want one.

Go to flite test .com look up the FT 22
Flite Test - FT-22 Raptor - BUILD - YouTube
you can download the plans and build it or order one from flite test as a speed build kit!
It did look like this before View attachment 10484
It is fun and easy to fly!

Tony

Staff member
I prefer the Rc Foam Fighters design. Just an awesome plane which I have flown many times.

cml001

Alright... Got the 450 out and flew 14 batteries.. 7 then charged and flew them again... Had a good time... Worked on backward flight and inverted flight... Even got to skate for a couple hours... Awesome day!

cml001

Got the 450 up today... 3 flights.. Nut'n special just some fun... Sorry to see the raptor downed again... I'm sure ull get her back up soon.. I do like that plane.

Gerald

Got the 450 up today... 3 flights.. Nut'n special just some fun... Sorry to see the raptor downed again... I'm sure ull get her back up soon.. I do like that plane.

Good to hear you got some flight time, I'll have to build a complete new bird!

cml001

Alright.. Got 5 flights in today. Gonna be awhile before I get to fly at the "Masters" parking fields again. They have all the fields roped off and the little attendant booths put up get'n ready for the tournament. Our other field is clogged with construction vehicles for building at the adjacent lot... Slim pickens for a bit. Wish we had a AMA field here. Can't complain tho.. Today I had good flights, good skate session on our ramp... Got about half of it refurbished and skatable.. Built a 2' extension that we poured concrete pool coping on... It's 4' wide... At 8' high it get scary.. But sooo exciting to ride.. Narr narr for real! Ready for consistent warm weather.. My conditioning is lost at the moment. Think I broke my toe today as well... Part of it.. Skate and fly again Wednsday.... Time for more beer & food.. Work tomorrow.

Last edited:

cml001

Oh yeah... Swollen up and purple.. Big toe is broke.. Work is gonna be fun tomorrow...

Well I flew (hovered) about 8 packs today on my 250 pro dfc. All were in my front yard just working on getting the tail to hold, thanks to the help of this forum I have it pretty good. I hope tomorrow I can get it to a field and try to actually fly. This is my first CP heli but I have had about a month of sim time preparing. I am feeling pretty confident we will have to see if I still feel that way when i try some circuits tomorrow... I hope to get one of my kids out with me on Thursday and maybe get some video....

Top Bottom