Quad QAV500 FPV Quad

wolfman76

can't wait to get atleast 1 of the 2 quads i am building up in the air.... not sure if i will order 2 KK boards or build 2 multiwii boards

Tony

Staff member
The GoPro may work with those lights, but that is all you wil be able to see. I wish they would have put a white balance lense in these things. It's sad that a $10 camera can see in low light much better than a $300 camera...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I couldn't tell by the pic but Tony says I should have one of my sets of antennas pointing horizontally and one pointed vertical. How did you mount your sat? I can see the ar8000 mounted on the frame but the sat I can't see. Just wanted to know cause I plan on maidening this weekend if it is dry out tomorrow. Too tired today. Only had 3 hours sleep last knigh! Lol. I have my RX pointed left to right and my sat mounted pointing front to back.

Lee

I have mine at right angles like you. So the two cover all points of the compass. Mine is just stuck to the underside of the top plate behind the FC board and on the opposite side to the RX.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That's where mine are. One on top of the board in front next to the NAZA controller and one under the board in back. Lol

Kiof

Hi I AM newest in the forum. Kiof from Spain... Here is few pics of my QAV500 with naza gps, fm4008 motor graupner 10x5 prop and 6600 mah 4s

Cheers

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Top Bottom