Post Your Thoughts On The New Website

holtneil

Good for you Tony the message will get there in the end , sorry have got to sign off have to be up at 2 am

holtneil

You to Tony chat soon I just need to catch up with Rodney we have not chatted for a while any way keep up the great work my Friend

Geena

Staff member
I`m really liking the changes. The how to section was a good call too. Love it. Keep up the good work. :)

Tony

Staff member
The How-To section is actually a very old section that we did away with when we moved all of the posts into the Articles section of the old site. But seeing as this site doesn't have an article section, I Had to put it back. Now, I just need to move all of the posts into the How-To section which is going to take DAYS lol. But I'm working on it.

Geena

Staff member
Oh....It`s new to me..lol. I have to say that in the short time I have been here, this site has fast become one of my favorite forums.

Tony

Staff member
Well I greatly appreciate that. I have put a lot of hard work into it as have many others that are and are not still on here. There is no way I could have done it alone, that is for sure. And we can only go up from here and that is what I'm working towards!

rjhenry

Like the new site better. I was looking in settings and preferences for a way to increase font size, Do you know if there's a way to do it ( ya I know I need new glasses lol ) other than that everything seems easier

Tony

Staff member
It looks like I will have to install an add-on for users to be able to do that. It is on my list of things to do. Thanks for bringing that up.

callsign4223

Staff member
Like the new site better. I was looking in settings and preferences for a way to increase font size, Do you know if there's a way to do it ( ya I know I need new glasses lol ) other than that everything seems easier

If you're using firefox just hold down the ctrl key and use your mousewheel to scroll up. It will increase the size of everything on the page.

sneezy007

Haven' t been on the website for a bit and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the new website.
Looks really good and very easy to use.

Thanks for all your hard work Tony.

Cheers, :arms:

dazacx2

Its a work in progress, just more time needed retraining to navigate around, like trying to fly helis, a new heli is always different but we still love it.

dazacx2

I completely understand that and when those in the chat are not acting like asshats, I post the video live on the channel. But the last two that we have done are set to private because of said asshats. If we do more live streams, the chat is NOT going to be on there. I can cover things up that are not on a video to help protect others that are watching (children and such) but I can't do that if it's on the video. still working on it.

That would be a pain removing chat, i find its good that people have the opportunity to chat to each other all over the world while still listening to the topic on the live feed.
You can see by reading some comments that the chat is is strong, sometimes you are left behind in the chat it is that strong and fast.
i enjoy reading all the comments i hope the little asshats (as you put it) wise up and dont ruin a good thing.

dazacx2

Oh wow i might be slow or its new but i just found out that if you click the little blue button next to the link it takes you to the last new unread comment, oh wow is that a bonus save clicking page after page. :arms::huepfenicon111:

Smoggie

Nice work on the new layout Tony. I'm still kinda getting used to it to be honest as it's quite a bit different to what i'm used to but i'm sure it's just a familiarity thing.

Tony

Staff member
That would be a pain removing chat, i find its good that people have the opportunity to chat to each other all over the world while still listening to the topic on the live feed.
You can see by reading some comments that the chat is is strong, sometimes you are left behind in the chat it is that strong and fast.
i enjoy reading all the comments i hope the little asshats (as you put it) wise up and dont ruin a good thing.
I'm not going to get rid of the chat with the live stream, I'm going to get rid of it on the video that is being recorded. That way, I can hide it from viewers that are watching it later. Live chat is a hit or miss thing and things happen sometimes. But, with a 0 tolerance policy, I think we can manage it pretty well. So no, the chat is not going to go away, just on the recorded video.

And it seems like people are liking the new forum, and that is a bonus for me. As for clicking on a blue dot, if you click on just the link to the thread, as long as the thread has new posts, it will take you to the first new post. Much better than trying to click on that little blue dot like on the last forum lol.

If you guys have suggestions on what you would like to see on here, just post them up.

trainrider06

Hey ya all! The new site really looks great from what I've investigated! Great job Tony! It's really got pop! Haven't been on much lately, have kinda lost a bit of enthusiasm for my birds with the weather being so windy and being sick for the last almost month solid! Thank goodness for a Union job and sick time in the bank! I'd been sunk

Top Bottom