Online rooms on Phoneix - want company?

Derek

That was fun!!! We just had 5 people online and flying at the same time. Well done guys!!!!

Henster

night guy"s you all rock .. did my first funnel ,,, whoop whoop

- - - Updated - - -

night guy"s you all rock .. did my first funnel ,,, whoop whoop

stokke

NEW RECORD in a room!! 5 people! It was a blast! Although I couldn't hear squat of what was being said on the mic's LOL :D Until next time my flight brothers!

BOKI

Guy's my sister was babysitting in New Jersey for her daughter & I sold her one of my battery backups for her computer! Re routed all her computer wires & cables got some lost passwords figured them out got her printer to work ! Cleaned the whole computer & desk & it look's like brand new! & showed her how to do a few things! Also got her a Web cam at Target got it set up fixed her answering machine! Got everything all set up working & real neat! Been gone since 7:30 am in the morning! Glad to have her home just a few weeks & she's going back 6 more months! Really was waiting to get on Phoenix with everyone! Got my new headset from Amazon today ! It's still in the box! Get it working tomorrow for sure! The Best Fly for sure soon I hope!

- - - Updated - - -

mountain dewdude76; Derk I just was so busy helping my sister out I missed out on getting on Phoenix! Got my head set with mic from Amazon get it out of the box & working for sure tomorrow! Sorry I wasn't available today! Tonight I could for awhile without the headset! It's a wireless with a mic! The Best Dave Oh just give me a time ! & I'll get the DX 8 out & going! My sister husband died a couple years ago & don't have anybody that will take the time to help her & she is a great gal so I always do my best to help her out with everything!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey wolfman76 Thanks for the picture & I hope I'm in the next on online picture line up! Be great fun! The Best Dave

Last edited:

BOKI

Graham Lawrire; Just got my new Logitech H800 wireless head set with mic got it downloaded & set up on the computer never had good instructions on how do set it up! Got it ready to go & I can fly anytime today 1 /18/2013 Time 3:45 PM Illinois time Friday! Headset seems real nice & can't wait to use it! Dave Also wolfman76 are you ready! Anybody else! mountaindewdude76!

Last edited:
Top Bottom