Online rooms on Phoneix - want company?

stokke

If you start an online room and want some company from your fellow RCH members:

Name the room RCH.
Post in this thread whenever you start it up!

This way people can see when rooms are available - easy peasy.

- - - Updated - - -

I've just started a room, will keep it for maybe half an hour.

Welcome in!

Derek

Sorry guys! I fell asleep and just woke about. We'll get the time arranged eventually

Tony

Staff member
Dammit, I REALLY need this sim lmao. I would have a room setup all night when I"m home!

Derek

You bet!!! Let me go get a fresh Mountain Dew and I'll be there. Do you want to start the flight session, or should I?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Westy! I just started flying. Look for "rchelp flyers" the password is "rchelpdotcom"

Westy

LEGEND
I Will set it up if you like.... look for the RChelp Crew - New Zealand session..... starting in 3 mins
same password as is custom

Derek

i dont see anything showing New Zealand nor RCH

- - - Updated - - -

I can see flight sessions from China, Russia, Europe, and North America. No New Zealand. not good!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Wait!!! Perhaps I was just a bit impatient. I saw the New Zealand session, then you signed off. sorry bro!

wanna try again??? I'll be more patient, lol

Derek

ahhh, that was fun. I just got done flying with Westy for about an hour or so. We talked a bit, flew alot and crashed alot, too.

He even showed me how to program my settings so that i could fly that dreadful "Tilt-Rotor." I had never had an success with that plane but that's because i didn't have the switches programmed right. Thanks for that, Westy!!! What a treat!

Tony

Staff member
one of these days I'm going to pull out plastic and buy this sim. Then the wife is going to kill me and come after all of you for the money not only for the sim, but also the cost of the funeral. Just fore warning...

Derek

Personally...i've got nothing against a good woman beating on me. My wife does it all the time, lol. I just look at her and say, "awww, aren't you cute when you're trying to be tough???" lol

Tony

Staff member
yeah well, I have made the mistake of teaching my wife how to use the weapons I carry and also the ones that I leave in this house lmao. Hitting hurts her, so she won't do that lmao.

Derek

Yeah...i bought a .50 caliber muzzleloader last year for deer hunting. I love that gun. It shoots very well...each and everytime. however, and I don't understand this but, my wife shoots that gun better than me. She had never shot a gun before being with me and she shoots my gun better than me. How does that work? I can't tell her enough...i am very proud of her and very proud that she is with me.

Tony

Staff member
It's all about steady and not "pulling" the trigger. You just "squeeze" the trigger. Let the gun surprise you every time it fires. And never close your eyes!

Derek

yep...for sure....but her groups are always smaller than mine. Oh wow..i just thought of a comment that i'll keep to myself.

time to go make breakfast, lol

Top Bottom