Online rooms on Phoneix - want company?

wolfman76

i just had an idea ppl we just had a rch heli donations for the heli i for one miss flying with tony on line so how a bout we donate to the get tonies ARSE back flying online cause i will donate what lil i can to that that way we all can fly with tony no matter where in the world we are literally...lol

Tony

Staff member
You just miss flying all over the friggin map and going hundreds of thousands of feet into the air lmao. And Matt, I have a massive 600 heli sitting in my living room and an edge 540 sitting on the kitchen table. I think you guys have done it lmao.

and Kyle, I can't stop you from doing that, but I don't see any benefit other than flying with others. No real help to the forum. I will get Phoenix soon. I have been wanting to try it. Just depends on when I can file my taxes. If this site doesn't suck my account dry first lmao.

wolfman76

i have to go do sumthin real quick as some may know i deliver MOMS MEALS to elderly and disabled ppl well one of the gentleman that i deliver to has been bed riddin for the last month now and usually when i end up delivering his meals his aid has left already and there is no way for him to get his meals indoors and put away so i am leaving to get his meals on my off time and take then to him just to make sure he gets them and will be gone for bout an hour but i will be back and be going online on phoenix if anyone will want to fly with me i will create a room unless one is already created when i get back and anyone is welcome...

wolfman76

real sorry did'nt get to much flying graham as soon as i tried to fly someone else pulled me another direction....

Derek

Sorry I missed it guys! that sucks! I've been working on a new "parallel" wiring harness for my big plane. Just got done so I thought I'd check the forums. Maybe we can try again later on. I dont know what the time difference there in Norway, but we'll get it arranged sometime.

Derek

Yeah that's right Kyle. For you and I...Westy is 15 hours ahead of us. It sure does make it difficult at times.

wolfman76

join us tonight have flown with him last couple nights let me tell you i have learned a heaps from him and a couple from me maybe....lol If you still got some time of let me knowq if you want to fly tonight and what time i will join you man you got my # right just call me... Sound cool????

Derek

Ok, I have the RCH flight session open right now.

the name is "rchelp flyers" and the password is "rchelpdotcom"

see ya there

Derek

Well, wolfman76 and i just got done flying for about an hour and a half. We had a blast! That was a lot of fun buddy! See ya next time!

wolfman76

oh you betcha man i had a blast also we really need to get a room filled with rch flyers maybe this weekend you can hook up with me and westy this time n fly... thnx for the heads up on the t-hold pitch curves man to think i was doing it the hard way all along

Derek

that would be cool to get Westy and anyone else with Phoenix into a flight session with you and I. That would be a lot of fun.

I'm glad that I was able to help with your TH Pitch Curve. When you were first doing them, it just seemed to me that you were coming down too fast and you just didn't have time to flare and recover. Like I told you...mine is 45,47.5,50,75,100 and it works real well for me. Keep in mind that this curve is my setting for Phoenix. I haven't had the nerve to try an autorotation with my 500 but I will be working on that when the weather gets better. You could probably change the curve to something more like 40,45,50,75,100 if you wanted to get more headspeed and still not drop like a rock, but for the simulator, what I gave you will allow you to practice.

stokke

Been flying with Westy and Wolfman76 for the past hour. Hope to see ya'll again in there another time :D

Top Bottom