Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

Tony

Staff member
Yup, fully aware of that limitation. I have plans on updating the computer next year, which is when I was going to update the GPU, but yea lol.

Tony

Staff member
Working on bringing back Simulator Sunday. Have a few things I still need to work out, but we are trying to bring this back. Every single live stream that I have done since stopping Sim Sunday people have asked "when is Sim Sunday coming back" or "when is the next scheduled live stream". Because of that we have decided to go ahead and bring it back after figuring out some of the issues that is keeping us from doing them.

bigone5500

Just got done with a little practice on Phoenix. It's gonna be a hoot. Been too long since I tried helis and I suck really bad. Matter of fact, I slammed my 120S into a power line earlier. My depth perception is not that good.

Tony

Staff member
Isn't it amazing... Something as small as a wire, and something else as small as a 120 heli, and somehow they ALWAYS hit each other... That was the demise of my Runner 250 and my mobius...

Geena

Staff member
I destroyed an mcpX trying to do ceiling landings, between the ceiling fan blades once. LOL

Tony

Staff member
Well that was your own fault. Unless the fan was off... If it was on, you really should have been rolling video!!! lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Geena, do you have Discord on your computer or phone? If not, and you want to do live chat, download it. Its free.

Geena

Staff member
Well that was your own fault. Unless the fan was off... If it was on, you really should have been rolling video!!! lmao.
I did have a video of it, but it was lost when i accidentally deleted my first youtube channel. The fan was on the lowest speed, and we were all having a contest to see who could pull off a ceiling landing through the blades... LOL

Admiral

Yeah that got me in OK, I was using the original rchelp

Then the postie delivered my new servos and I had to go.

Tony

Staff member
Simulator Sunday is on for tonight! And I think I have my transmitter issues worked out. And... I was able to get actual idle up settings to work in the sim!!!!! It's about time, and it's simple to do lol.

Top Bottom