No more flying for me !!!!

wolfman76

Is it used or new is a question then Tony I would still go through it and make sure all metal to metal bits are loctited good better safe then sorry never trust someone you dont knows work unless it is from a member of the forum...

Is it used or new is a question then Tony I would still go through it and make sure all metal to metal bits are loctited good better safe then sorry never trust someone you dont knows work unless it is from a member of the forum...

It's Kevs. So no worries there...I trust all members on RCH

Tony

Staff member
You shouldn't trust Kev. Have you seen his flying? EXACTLY, YOU HAVE NOT!!! hahahahaha. Just pokin' at ya Kev.

That is a really good machine.

But, let me answer some questions. Can the 150 be flown completely stock? YES! I flew the crap out of this thing stock. It had a little tail wag, but nothing that you can't over come.

I will be making a video on the pro's and cons of the bird, that's for sure. But for now, I have parts sitting in front of me that need to go on it hehe.

You shouldn't trust Kev. Have you seen his flying? EXACTLY, YOU HAVE NOT!!! hahahahaha. Just pokin' at ya Kev.

But, let me answer some questions. Can the 150 be flown completely stock? YES! I flew the crap out of this thing stock. It had a little tail wag, but nothing that you can't over come.

I will be making a video on the pro's and cons of the bird, that's for sure. But for now, I have parts sitting in front of me that need to go on it hehe.

Lmao, Kevs flying won't be as bad as mine....

I'll look forward to seeing this video then Tony..

Tony

Staff member
Eh, I'm having to wait on some CA to dry. Broke the skids lmao. Then, for it to cool down. High today is around 49c or 100F. HOT AS HELL! But I will get them done.

Eh, I'm having to wait on some CA to dry. Broke the skids lmao. Then, for it to cool down. High today is around 49c or 100F. HOT AS HELL! But I will get them done.

I thought you put carbon fibre skids on.... Not another house jumping out...lmao...

It's in the 30's here and that's good for the UK..

Tony

Staff member
I did put CF skids on lmao. Lets just say, lost orientation and she went in pretty hard. On her side... So the skids broke lmao. Looking for ways of making them stronger. Not having any luck though.

Slobberdog

Hey dats harsh Mr Tony, true maybe but harsh, just hope I can replace the chewing gum holding the frames together, when I fit the rx back in, only joking Tony 2,

Top Bottom