500 New 500 Pro DFC

Slobberdog

Well my batteries have left the Hobbyking warehouse, 1 day after I ordered them, I think shock has set in now squishy saxophone! So I should get them in the morning, yeah!

Also got a ball link sizer and feathering shaft spanner on the way, thought they would be good additions to the tool box,

Now where's my heli, hopefully be at supplier in the morning so he can send it out tomorrow afternoon, please be so!

Slobberdog

just had notification that its gonna be here tomorrow, whoo hoo, I don't know if you can tell but I think I might be a little excited.

Slobberdog

Dude don't think there's gonna be much sleep tonight, can't wait, my supplier wanted to send it tomorrow for me to have it Friday but managed to convince him to send it today, so had text to say it will be delivered tomorrow,

Lee

Don't know how i missed this thread. Congrats on the new bird Kev.
I loved my 500 when i had it. Big jump in stability from the 450. And from 500 to 6 or 700 is even bigger.

murankar

Staff member
I with you on the excited scale. This bird could be built by the end of the weekend.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Slobberdog

Don't know how i missed this thread. Congrats on the new bird Kev.
I loved my 500 when i had it. Big jump in stability from the 450. And from 500 to 6 or 700 is even bigger.

Thanks Lee, bit of a compromise as wife wanted me to get a new kit and that's just about where the money stretched to.

Uri, it will be done maybe, but just had part of my roof damaged with the high winds, so got a bit of sorting to do with that.

Slobberdog

Nah might not but I need to get all the stuff with my roof sorted before I start the kit, otherwise the wife will flip the lid. Was looking forward to it earlier but got a lot on my mind with the house now.

Ken Jackson

Well I got rid of my quad and now have just enough for the new bird and I have decided to go for the Trex 500 DFC, I was looking at the 550 but it's just out of my price range once I put a couple of sat receivers and a couple of batteries in the mix, and I can only use it at our flying field, so I have compromised a little but think I will be happy with the size of the 500,

Will be ordering next week and should start building soon,

Great choice I love my 500.
Ken

cml001

I feel ya kev... I've got house stuff goin on now myself... And after this ice storm I'm sure more will be added to the list.. Gotta do the "have" to do's before the "want" to do's.... Yep yep!!!

Lee

Yep. Lots of have to do's here too. The want to do's are getting further away :(

cml001

Oh wait now... U can't let that get away from ya now... Gotta start knock'n them have to do's out quicker bruh!

Slobberdog

Well got a roofer to do my roof so I can now sit down and enjoy myself building this

image.jpg

Well the contents anyway, yee haa, get in there,

image.jpg

danhampson

nice!! at least you don't have the worry of having to sort your roof out. Good look with the build mate and keep us posted.

Top Bottom