450 Need help. New pilot

treff

Hi Beckmann Josh. Welcome to this great forum. I think you will find that THRO is throttle not the pitch. I only a newbie myself so some one else will probably give you more info. Stick around this is a great site with very nice people. Cheers

cn63bug

What receiver are you using? While I'm not really familiar with Futaba receivers, on Spektrum receivers, pitch is aux1 and throttle (from esc) for to THRO. Hope that helps :)

thank you, im actually not new to the site, my face book log in is not working, i made a new account i am using the reciver that came with the spektru 8, it has bnd/dat, thro, aile, elev, rudd, gear, aux1, aux2, aux3 im trying to find what one is the pitch im following tonys video but it does not explain that..

DAL2855

Banned
One of the front servos, left servo to be exact will plug into aux1 and right front or aileron servo will plug into aileron channel and ESC plugs into throttle channel, then aft servo or elevator servo plugs into the elev channel

cn63bug

One of the front servos, left servo to be exact will plug into aux1 and right front or aileron servo will plug into aileron channel and ESC plugs into throttle channel, then aft servo or elevator servo plugs into the elev channel

+1
So, yes the pitch plugs into aux1 :)

Slobberdog

If you are using the 3gx unit you will be better off running the sats and not using a receiver, alot less wiring and easier install,

cn63bug

If you are using the 3gx unit you will be better off running the sats and not using a receiver, alot less wiring and easier install,

I would agree with this, unless you are wanting to have it bound by dsmx. Sats alone on the 3GX would bind in dsm2 mode only.

- - - Updated - - -

T-rex 450 pro 3gx with a spektrum raido/reciver

As far as wiring goes...
Thro - THRO
Ele - ELEV
Ail - AILE
Pitch - AUX1
Tail - RUDD
Gear - Gyro

This is only if you are using a receiver though. As Kev said above, if you use Sats, then it's a lot cleaner and easier to run wire. This pic should give you an idea how the wiring goes on a spectrum receiver though.

2 receiver.jpg

if some one can get on skype with me i have A LOT of questions.

- - - Updated - - -

how do i know if i have a sats reciver? and i have a flybarless system.

Slobberdog

Yes you can remove it from the receiver and plug it directly into the 3gx unit, actually you can plug 2 into it.

Top Bottom