Quad My Next Quad

bigone5500

No. The connector hits the dvr. I have ordered another that doesn't have the connector or the 7 segment display. It's only 400mW but that will do just fine for my needs.

AKK FX3-ultimate 5.8GHz 25mW/200mW/400mW/600mW Switchable Mini VTX Support OSD Configuring via Betaflight
Amazon product

bigone5500

My parallel board will be here today. I will be disassembling it and doing a resistance test on the balance paths. Hopefully it will be ok. Tomorrow my vtx comes in and I will figure something out if it doesn't fit. I can see now I should have went with individual ESCs. Lesson learned.

Tony

Staff member
On something this small, probably. but in most cases, and I should have thought about this, you would get a stack with a built in VTX. Even then, you did add an extra board with the split. Without that, all you would have needed is the camera and the VTX. Just had to be fancy didn't you lmao.

bigone5500

So my replacement parallel board came in. I took it apart and checked the insides out. The solder joints of the XT30 connectors looked horrible! I smeared some flux on and added more solder. I'll do a test and see if anything smokes...

bigone5500

I also checked continuity on the balance sockets. They are good. The other one has several points where they have nothing.

bigone5500

So I just got done testing the charging capability on both my 650mah batteries and afterwards tested them with my checker. All is good. Now to wait for the freaking vtx that probably won't fit.

bigone5500

Looking good so far. I have not powered it yet but it should be fine. There is probably 1mm clearance at the top and bottom. I'll work on it more later.

20190731_180319.jpg 20190731_180418.jpg

bigone5500

Just ordered this for the dvr. Will be here tomorrow.

SanDisk 64GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA2-064G-GN6MA

Amazon product

Tony

Staff member
If that is the real price, then that is a fake. I hope it is the real deal, because that is exactly what I use in all of my cameras. There is a way to tell, but I can't remember what it is. Make sure you do a true capacity check on it.

bigone5500

I have bought many sandisk micros from Amazon and the all have performed very well! Flash memory has came down a lot recently.

Tony

Staff member
It has, most definitely. But $15 is hella cheap for a class 10 64gb card. And that is their higher end model.

bigone5500

I read up on it and supposedly if you want a real sandisk you should buy them that state 'sold by and ships from amazon'.

Top Bottom