My helicopter fleet

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Good lord Geena. With all that equipment, you don't need a car. You need more like a van or utility trailer. :encouragement:

Smoggie

To be honest I could get more helis in the car, it's the hike between where i fly and where I park the car that's more of a problem, plus I only have so many batteries and no facilities for field charging.

Smoggie

This is the fleet in it's hanger.. only missing is my Chase 360 which is relegated to a shelf since the Goblin 700 Speed arrived... I need a longer hanging rail!
hanger.jpg

Geena

Staff member
That`s a nice looking fleet right there. Nice choice of blades on the red Goblin 700 too. ;)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's just too cool Geena. Future pilot in the making I take it. Thank you for sharing.

Geena

Staff member
Good lord Geena. With all that equipment, you don't need a car. You need more like a van or utility trailer. :encouragement:

I have a Kia Sorento. It will haul quite a bit more than even I thought it could. But I can pack it in there...lol.

WP_20160410_001 (1024x548).jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You sure can pack a vehicle. You must or still like camping the way you got things organized in such a small area :biglaugh:. Nice going.

Admiral

Showed your collection to my wife, she said she would stay with her handbag & shoe collections, but she loves your KIA Sorento. Go figure LOL

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I gotta take a nice pic of my fleet and post it here too! much to catch up on :)

Hey geena!!

heard a lot about your flying.. Hope all of us here can get to fly together sometime soon :)

Geena

Staff member
I gotta take a nice pic of my fleet and post it here too! much to catch up on :)

Hey geena!!

heard a lot about your flying.. Hope all of us here can get to fly together sometime soon :)
Hi Coolgabsi. It would be awesome if all of us could fly together sometime. I would like that a lot.

Top Bottom