My helicopter fleet

Geena

Staff member
Thank you Tony. I actually have a couple more, which are not in the photo. I have a regular X3, and I still have one of my old TSA 600Ns. :)

Tony

Staff member
I don't think I saw a video of that nitro X7 in flight. Do you have one? If so, post it up!

Geena

Staff member
I think I only have one of the NX7, and that is the maiden flight. Aaron, my camera man, has been slacking lately, and not wanting to go to the field with me. I`ll have to get him out there soon, to get some good videos. But I will also post the maiden flight video as soon as I finish this message. :)

Tony

Staff member
We need to get you a hat rig setup lol. That is the only way I can get videos of my flying *ahem* hovering lmao. Friggin quads.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Very nice collections of Gaui birds you have there Geena :arms:I have an X3 my self which I like.

Tony

Staff member
Like I said, live dangerously. You can only get fired, IF you get caught hahahaha.

Geena

Staff member
Hahaha... actually, they don`t care if I fly other brands. As long as I don`t fly them at events, or use them to do demo flights. I used to have a gobling 570 a few years ago. Wasn`t a bad little helicopter.

Smoggie

Nice fleet!.. I'll have to take a pic of my collection some time but there are getting so many it's hard to fit them in frame.. It's an addiction for sure!

Geena

Staff member
I would love to see some photos of your fleet. I used to have a really large collection myself. But these days, I try to keep it to 3 to 4 flying helicopters. It makes it easier to maintain them all, and easier on the bank account..lol I do still have a few decommissioned airframes that I will not part with though. The first one is a Synergy N5 , which was my first nitro helicopter. The second is a Synergy N9, and the third is (not decommissioned just yet) a TSA 600N Platinum, which was the first airframe I received from TSA when I was flying for them.

Geena

Staff member
Well...I received my copy of Phoenix 5.5 yesterday, installed it, and started tuning it. I didn`t realize how much I had missed it, until I started flying it again. I still have to do some more tweaking, but I`ve almost got it feeling the way I want it to feel. But I`m ready for the RCH online Phoenix sessions now....wooohooo! Here is a little screen shot of a hands off inverted hover earlier tonight.

Phoenix tuning (1024x575).jpg

Top Bottom