My helicopter fleet

Tony

Staff member
Lets do this!!! lol.

And you have to watch that flying site, those trees just off the screen to the left will grab you every friggin time lol.

Geena

Staff member
LOL. Yeah, they got me 7 or 8 times, trying to do inverted hurricanes around them. Hahahaha.

Derek

Great photo, Geena! That NX7 looks amazing! I got the chance to fly a Gaui X7 last year.....it was probably the most gentle beast I've ever flown but then I flipped into Stunt 2 and the helicopter was incredible and responsive....it sounded cool, too!

Geena

Staff member
Thank you, Derek. I really love my NX7, and it`s definitely my go to helicopter when I head to the field. The X7 is great to, but I much prefer nitro. If you have not already, you might want to look into the FZ frame conversion for the X7. It gets rid of those saddle packs, and replaces them with a battery tray for stick packs. WELL worth the effort, and it`s a 20 minute bolt on conversion.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Geena. I have an X3 in my little collection of birds :hdbng:. I'm getting ready to order some parts for her since my crash :waa:and I was thinking about getting the extend conversion kit for the X3 in order to put on the Switch 383 blades on it. I was wondering if it's worst the money? :confused1: Thanks in advance.

Geena

Staff member
Hi D.O.G. I have both the X3 formula, and the new X3L. I honestly can`t tell the difference in flight performance between the two, aside from the X3L being a little more floaty with 380mm blades. If you want the floaty feel, then I would say get the stretch kit. But flight performance is not going to be a very noticeable difference.

Admiral

Great looking fleet Greena, your "old 570" is something the rest of us dream about.

Do you fly or have ever flown Multicopters ?

Geena

Staff member
Thank you, Admiral. I got the 570 a few years back, to see what the Goblin hypes was all about. I only flew it for about 6 months, and it flew great. As for multi rotors... I have never owned, or flown one. They just don`t do it for me. I like the challenge of single rotor collective pitch. :)

Geena

Staff member
Hey Tony. Before I head off to night night land, here is a photo of Gaui. From left to right: Gaui X7FZ, Gaui NX7 Formula, Gaui X.005..LOL

WP_20161207_003 (1024x552).jpg

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, that is fantastic.

And if anyone wants to know what we are talking about, you should have been in the Phoenix Online Session. It was great!

Smoggie

Here's a few of my fleet, cant fit any more in the car:
Sunday.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Wait... What? What was that you just said? I could have sworn you just said "I'm on my way to the dealership to purchase a bigger car"... :chuckles:

Geena

Staff member
I chose my car specifically on its reliability, and ability to carry lots of helicopters and gear. I can get three 700s, a 600, the X3L, charging case, battery case, toolbox, generator, extra nitro, gas for the generator, nitro support equipment, and parts boxes in the back. Then the table and popup tent go on the luggage rack on the roof.

Top Bottom