Learn How To Fly W/ The Rc-help Trainer. Build & Fly Guide

Coldblood588

It says on your guide to have a 1000kv motor, would a 1080 kv motor work. For example Park 370 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 1080Kv.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, a 1080 will work as long as it's at least 250 watts and about 60-90 grams in weight.

Coldblood588

I know that it may be hard to answer, but what 6+ channel radio do you suggest under 200 USD ( I'm on a budget). Is the Spektrum DX6i a good radio, and should I get a full range version of will the park flyer be sufficient. Also can you be more specific on the servo type and how many I need(I'm making a parts list).

Tony

Staff member
You will want to run a 2200mah 3s 20c battery minimum. The voltage of that battery is 11.1 volts.

Coldblood588

When it says without servo does that simply mean does not come with a servo or something else? EX. DX6i DSMX 6 Channel Full Range without Servo MD2

Tony

Staff member
That is correct. Without servo means there are no servos in the box. You don't want those servos anyway, they are full size servos and would be way too large for this plane.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, ti's built into it. FYI, if they don't have a BEC built into them, they will usually have "OPTO" in the name. This tells you that there is no BEC. And I have no idea what OPTO stands for lmao. There is an actual meaning to OPTO, but that is for another thread lmao.

Coldblood588

I have searched and have failed to find the dubro .047 control rod and control horn.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what is a control horn.

Top Bottom