Join Rc-Help On RealFlight Online!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I don't know last winter everyone had real flight 6.5 I upgraded and now you guts have Phoenix. Hmmmm Can't win for losing!.

Tony

Staff member
Hm, I thought Jesse said "go for it Tony" and I was thinking it was the other thread where I said I was thinking about a dedicated simulation computer lmao. Yup, I'm still tired lmao. My bad.

Tony

Staff member
Guess what I just got. Yup, I just ordered RF6.5! So I will be able to fly with most anyone on here when I get it. Why did I order it? Because I needed some fuel line, another fuel filter and some plugs. and with those, I was able to get some decent discounts on it. So, with that great price, I punched the mouse and ordered it. so I'm the proud owner of not only Phoenix 4.0.m, but also RF6.5. We are going to have multiple online sessions with this sim so you guys had better get ready! IT'S GO TIME!!! well it will be when I get it lol.

Tony

Staff member
I am no table to divulge that information at this time lol. Lets just say that it was low enough that I ordered it even though I already had Phoenix lmao.

BOKI

Westy; I bought Phoenix because Horizon Hobby sold it & seems nice to me ! Real Flight was always busy in the Hobby Shops also ! So it was hard to get a turn using it! Oh I also ordered Hobby King wireless Sim hook up yesterday Wednesday! Watched your video & might have some questions on the hookup! Cheers Dave

Westy

LEGEND
Good SCore .... I just cant get my DX7-SE running even in wireless mode .... I can bind it all up ... but it does not get recognised when I try to run phoenix :( must be the model memory thing that is stuffing it up ... .was goign to try a AR6200 on it and see if that works.

Westy

LEGEND
Wolfman .... That is the DX7-SE and because it does not have a PPM output in the trainer port. I m trying to connect it wirelessly through a Rx I know works on the heli. Will persevere with it..... problem is if your power it off ... the Rx knows you have and you have to resequence the start up of the TX again to get it to bind propperly

Tony

Staff member
Well everyone, if this storm can hold off (unlike it did last week, dammit lmao), I will have my RealFlight Simulator on Monday (tomorrow). I'm really eager to get back on this one and have some fun with the good ole planes that I used to fly. The sim even has my Edge 540 in it which I LOVE! Not only that, it has the AJ Slick 71" in it, and that thing is just amazing to fly. Not to mention all of the great heli's that are in there, Synergy, Align and many more.

If you don't have RF6.5, I HIGHLY suggest it. PHoenix will teach you what you need to know, but if you are looking for some of the best graphics and THE best physics, RC6.5 is where it's at. That sim will act just like your plane that is in the sky when you are flying, to the letter.

so hopefully on Monday I will have it sitting here waiting when I wake up. I will also have a couple things for the RCH Heli as well, but all small things. See you on the sim!

murankar

Staff member
I think msh makes heli files for rf6.5. You can get both the mini and regular.

For those who don't know the mini is a 450 and the regular is a 500. Both are great machines.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You can allmost find anything you want by going to the rf websight and looking thru the files that are there fee for anyone to download!

Tony

Staff member
Alright, I have RF6.5 loaded on both of my computers now and I"m working on the config files. I will have videos to come on RF and Phoenix, but I'm sure RF will get the most of them.

Tony

Staff member
Just found out that I still have ALL of my old aircraft from when I had this sim last time. Yes, I uninstalled it, it wouldn't work without the controller anyway. But for some reason, it saved all of the aircraft and themes that I created when I had the last one. Including the SR-71 that I used to reach over 200,000 feet in altitude. Now that was fun lol. Boring, but fun. Damn I missed this simulator.

Top Bottom