Join Rc-Help On RealFlight Online!!!

wolfman76

online if anyone wants to fly... I will be the harrier parked between the truck and camper!!!! lol

Last edited:

Derek

How many people run this RealFlight Sim? If there are more people that run this sim instead of the Phoenix Sim...I'll get the RealFlight.

Tominator06

Rolling Harriers Are My Drug!
I have flown both and prefer real flight. With that said there isn't anything major wrong with phoenix either. I like the physics a little better and i also feel the online flying is better with Rf. You won't go wrong with either choice.

Derek

Sounds good buddy! I appreciate your opinion. If a couple more people prefer RealFlight, I'll look into getting it.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I have real flight myself. Just upgraded to 6.5. So if I get online it will have to be real flight. Tony already has a room setup on real flight. I don't know if its still active or not though.

wolfman76

have a room created if anyone wants to fly session name is :RCH FLYERS password is :rchelpdotcom come fly if you can will leave it up for awhile

Derek

Ok, I have got to get RealFlight now, lol. I've looked into it a bit and I've seen many Expansion Packs. Is there a base program to be gotten first or can i just get one of these Expansion Packs and have it all set up?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Derrick there are places that people have created many, many planes for real flight. One you get the program you can virtually find any plane you want for free!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
No real flight comes with its own tx. That's the only drawback to this program. But when you buy a real flight program it comes with a tx! So I don't see what's the problem. If your going to buy a real flight program it will have everything you need. Or did you just get a disk from some one? That won't work if you did. Not with out the tx!

Derek

ah, i see. I didn't know that. I guess that's ok. I appreciate you clearing that up for me.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Anyone want to get together on real flight tonight? Around 9!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone want to get together on real flight tonight? Around 9!

Top Bottom