Join Rc-Help On RealFlight Online!!!

Tony

Staff member
Just select multiplayer and find "Rc-Help" in the list. No rules, just flying fun. Come join the fun. I will be the guy hovering the plane smoking everyone out hehe. See you there!

Password: RcHelp (EXACTLY as shown!)

Come Join Us!!!

Tony

Staff member
If I sell it, I will buy more toys or pay for projects. But for now, I'm playing it hahaha. Get your butt on there!!!! Lee, GET IT, NOW!!!!!!!!! hehe

murankar

Staff member
making me want to pull out the CC and get it. I would dead if I did. I wish I had that kind of scratch. maybe next time.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Tony I have the 5.5 Not sure how to get online with it but if you want next weekend I'll give you a call and maybe we could figure it out!

Tony

Staff member
There is a "Multiplayer" button at the top of realflight. Click on that and click join. If I'm on there, it will say "Rc Help" as one of the hosts. I'm on there now as a matter of fact lol.

Tony

Staff member
It's go time on RF6 here in about 5 minutes for about an hour or so. Come join me!!!

Tony

Staff member
If your on now, I can fire it up. Just let me know. I need a break from working on videos anyway lmao

You mean the "lack of" 3d skillz right? lmao

Hahahahahaha!!! All it takes is a lot of practice (or a LOT of money). :D

Still working on rolling harriers myself. It's a tricky buisness the rudder-elevator coordination is. :p I've mastered the blender, basic harrier, hover, torque roll, inverted flat spins, hammerheads, and KE flight.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Your doing better than me then hahaha. I made the mistake of keeping my hands off of the controller for a few months, and it's showing. But, I still have fun. Just need to get another big heli so I can have fun out side and get a little vitamin D in my system instead of sitting in front of the computer lmao.

Hey Guys! As of 5 minutes ago, the sim's up and running! Just look for RC-help in the multiplayer section, and join on up. The more, the merrier!

Right now, it's just a fun fly, but I may host some combat in a little while if anybody's interested. . .

Tony

Staff member
well, I have hosted it as "Rc-Help" so either we are on different servers, or there is something wrong lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Well I found you but the latency was so high that nothing worked, including my mic. Guess I will have to wait until I get my better internet.

Top Bottom