Join Rc-Help On RealFlight Online!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I was looking last weekend when you were chatting about it. I thought you were on. It is under RC help right?

wolfman76

so you figure you be on this saturday then tony??? and how bout you breeze be kewl to fly with you too...

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, if someone reminds me lol. I will set it up with a password for just the members of the site like I did last time. If I can get at least 4 members in there then it will be worth it. Same password as before "rchelpdotcom" when you go in. Hell, I may get on here in a little bit if anyone is wanting to get on.

Yeah, if someone reminds me lol. I will set it up with a password for just the members of the site like I did last time. If I can get at least 4 members in there then it will be worth it. Same password as before "rchelpdotcom" when you go in. Hell, I may get on here in a little bit if anyone is wanting to get on.

I'll try to find my way on.

Tony

Staff member
I'm actually still on lmao. I took the SR-71 and flew to 230,000' to see if it would do it lmao. It was fun, but took 15 minutes to nose dive at full throttle straight to earth lol.

I'm actually still on lmao. I took the SR-71 and flew to 230,000' to see if it would do it lmao. It was fun, but took 15 minutes to nose dive at full throttle straight to earth lol.

I've been up to the 40,000's, but I've never gone byond that. How long did it take you to get up there?

Also, is the SR-71 a download? I've never seen it in the standard list. I always use the X-29 for my speed applications. Is the SR-71 faster?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Let me know what's going on for tonight. I just bought a headset and video web cam. I'll set it up after dark and then we can have at it! Lol

Tony

Staff member
You got it. Many people wanted to get online tonight, and I think we will do just that. As for the SR-71, I downloaded it in the swap pages. Or, you can get a faster one by purchasing the #7 Expansion pack. Mine only went 220mph and it took about 30 minutes to get up there lol. However you can do some tweaking to make it much faster. Just takes some work. I'm working on hitting about 1000mph right now.

Oh, and when we fly, we will be doing it on a custom field just for learning. It's a very simple field with a heli pad to practice hovering for those that need it. there is not much out there so you don't have to many things to dodge. Should be a good time.

You got it. Many people wanted to get online tonight, and I think we will do just that. As for the SR-71, I downloaded it in the swap pages. Or, you can get a faster one by purchasing the #7 Expansion pack. Mine only went 220mph and it took about 30 minutes to get up there lol. However you can do some tweaking to make it much faster. Just takes some work. I'm working on hitting about 1000mph right now.

Oh, and when we fly, we will be doing it on a custom field just for learning. It's a very simple field with a heli pad to practice hovering for those that need it. there is not much out there so you don't have to many things to dodge. Should be a good time.

That doesn't help me when I go back to my tree infected flying field! :(

Tony

Staff member
lol, we can switch it around if we need to. I was really hoping to get on tonight, but it looks like I'm going to be busy for a while longer. Trying to get some things done around the house.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Tony I think I've got this set up. Going to fire up the RF now and see what I have to do to set up my new headset and web cam.

Tony

Staff member
You can't use the webcam on teh sim. But plug in the headset and set it up on yoru computer. Then fire up RF and click on Multiplayer. Scroll down and click on voice chat and in the popout there is a link to check your mic. check it and it will be setup and ready to go.

Tony

Staff member
I'm watching the news then I may fire up the big computer and start up a quick session. Just give me a little bit and keep checking here.

Tony

Staff member
Okay I am now online. The password is the same as usual "rchelpdotcom" without the quotes. Come join us!

Top Bottom