Join Rc-Help On RealFlight Online!!!

OK. I've changed the name. Look for, "RC-Help Combat" instead. Traditionally, combat servers have worked out better. I don't know why, but Fun fly's always seem to be hard to connect to.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Latency is the time is takes your internet connection to reach me, then back to you. Mine is nothing to brag about, but that was some of the highest I have seen on this sim. I can try to host one and you can join to see if it works a little better.

Latency is the time is takes your internet connection to reach me, then back to you. Mine is nothing to brag about, but that was some of the highest I have seen on this sim. I can try to host one and you can join to see if it works a little better.

That might work. My connection wavers between strong and super weak, so that might be why.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I saw you on there, but then your heli got locked into one position on my screen. Not sure what is going on. I get yoru chat messages, but don't get any voice. And my mic is working when it wants to lmao.

OK. Had the internet guy come over. Since then, my speed has tripled! (well actually it's running at 2.8X better, but still!) Anyways, very low latency now. I'm hosting again, so come on!

Tony

Staff member
Sorry, I got busy with some other things around the house. Can't wait until I get my new interwebz. May be a while though.

Tony

Staff member
Everyone left me lmao.

When I get better internet, we are going to have an official RCH Battle dammit hahahahaha

Tony

Staff member
I'm hosting a sim flight right now. It's just the members of this forum that can get on. It will ask you for a password, and the password is "rchelpdotcom" without the quotes. Come join me!

Tony

Staff member
Password is off, and there is only 8 allowed. Come get your spot while you can. I know I'm having a blast on here.

I'm hosting a sim flight right now. It's just the members of this forum that can get on. It will ask you for a password, and the password is "rchelpdotcom" without the quotes. Come join me!

HAHAHAHAHA! This is SOOOOOO funny! It's funny because for the first day, I'm not at home. (which means no Realflight for me) :(

Tony

Staff member
I will be getting on there more and more over time. It was only me and Tom last night. After Tom left, I removed the password and had quite a few people on there. then, I got tired and left lol. We will do it again some time.

Tony

Staff member
Please do. I'm not sure if I will put another password on there until we get more members that want to fly and can fly. Otherwise, it will just be a free for all without smoke or weapons.

Tony

Staff member
yes, you can get on with 5.5. I have had others fly with me that had that version. If you are at home, I will fire it up and we will do some flying.

Top Bottom