General help with my DX6i and blade 450 3d

concept30

oh thats how you spell cyclical lol, i didnt know how lol, hmmm i heard from alot of people that eflight is really good, how? my blade 450 3d gyro is going out, my one cyclical is gone, callsign where servo did you go with?

callsign4223

Staff member
No, that's not how you spell cyclic, that's how my phone decided to respell it. You had it right the first time. I can't remember right now what I replaced them with, but i will check when I get home and let you know.

callsign4223

Staff member
Yes you can. I am using exi d113f servos on my 400. I did have to mount the ball links on the back side of the servo horns to keep the correct geometry.

concept30

cool then thats what im going to have to do, also i gotta buy the GY-401 gyro i hope its better then MEMS gyro that is stock on my blade 450.

- - - Updated - - -

unless the G-401 isnt a good gyro and someone could point me to a good gyro?

- - - Updated - - -

GY-401

Tony

Staff member
MEMS gyros are MUCH better than piezoelectric gyros like the 401. I suspect it's your servo, and not your gyro that is going out.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the EXI D113F servos are plastic gear and the EXI D213F are metal gear. Same specs, just one weighs a little more than the other. I use both depending on application. Have not had an issue yet.

concept30

well the DS415M DIGITAL SERVO are metal gears so i think i be getting a good deal, oh and its not the tail servo cause thats working great, the gyro doesnt go in head holding mode

concept30

Hey Guys having problem with getting my main blade grips to stay tight on the spendle, should I use look tight?

Lee

The bolt holding the Blade grips to the Feather shaft should def have locktite on it. All metal to metal screws should have locktite.

Top Bottom