Help Us Give Away A FREE FPV Quad!

How do you think we should give away the FREE FPV Quad?

• Aerial Photo Contest

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Forum Random Raffle

Votes: 84 96.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony

Staff member
After a fantastic turnout on this thread and in the voting, I am now editing the video adn will be sending out an email to all the members here on the forum to give this quad away. As I type this, the video is rendering and once it's done, I will upload it, send it out to all the subscribers on youtube, send out an email to all members here on the forum as well as make the very first main page article promoting this raffle!

I can't thank you guys and gals enough for helping Rc-Help out in this decision.

Tony

Staff member
I apologize about that. I decided to take the video out of public view on youtube (to reduce confusion) and instead of going Unlisted, I set it to Private. The video is now back up so those here in this thread can see it.

georgeaura

Y'all should just do a raffle with everyone in the RC help group.

- - - Updated - - -

The link to sign up for the raffle isn't working on my end it will go to the page but not load up

bobden

Random raffle seems to be the fairest then every one has a chance no matter what gear or skills you have.

Tony

Staff member
How are you trying to get to it in forumrunner? You can't see the raffles from forumrunner? Post a screen shot of where you are.

Top Bottom