Help Us Give Away A FREE FPV Quad!

How do you think we should give away the FREE FPV Quad?

• Aerial Photo Contest

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Forum Random Raffle

Votes: 84 96.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rjhenry

Hay Tony, I think your way makes the most sense, I would love to have that quad, but if I have submit a pic I guess I would have to go buy one first.
(but from Matts side of the fence that could be the plan LOL just kidding)

Tony

Staff member
I know quite a few people deserving of this little guy. If I could do it, I would give each of them a quad. Unfortunately, it has to be left up to luck of the draw or community vote.

pavotibio

I call dibs!
Hey Tony, glad to hear news from you. Last time you were going through some troubles. Hope that's past now.
Greetings from Chile.

Tony

Staff member
Dibs... Now that's funny right there :biggrin1: lol

Things are still stressful with starting this new gig. But things are very soon to be much better.

SIXFOOTER

I think I agree with you, it would be very hard to beat the everyday efforts some of the guys in here can put out for an airiel photo with the equipment they already have.
I think the random deal would be better

Bladerunner

I believe the raffle idea is better than video only because not everyone does video. I personally do video with a large quad, Heli or Plane but still think the raffle is the most fair idea for everyone.

Cheers all !

JUNO MAC RC

Random picking, I don't have a Drone, I have tried and tried to enter contest. I am disabled and don't make much money. Thanks and good luck.

JMS 878

Hay Tony, I think your way makes the most sense, I would love to have that quad, but if I have submit a pic I guess I would have to go buy one first.
(but from Matts side of the fence that could be the plan LOL just kidding)

Random single entry is the most open way for some one to win. If you allow multiple entries over a period of time you unintentionally rule out people who work or have multiple jobs or even just active life styles. Hope this helps.

Heliman450

Hi Guys, I cast my vote without looking at the results. My thinking was it should go to someone who really wants it and is therefore going to enter a picture. Then I looked at the polling and the comments and thought oops! Of course if it's only aerial photos to be submitted then one needs a drone to take the picture, chicken and egg story.

Good luck to all in the draw.

Tony

Staff member
Hi Guys, I cast my vote without looking at the results. My thinking was it should go to someone who really wants it and is therefore going to enter a picture. Then I looked at the polling and the comments and thought oops! Of course if it's only aerial photos to be submitted then one needs a drone to take the picture, chicken and egg story.

Good luck to all in the draw.

Bro, I would rather people be completely honest than be persuaded by what the polls show. I'm not only looking at this from the standpoint of giving this quad away, but it also gives me an insight on if people would like an aerial photography contest as well. I greatly appreciate your honest vote.

To everyone here, at this time, the vote seems to be unanimous. But there is still some time to go. I'm probably going to leave this poll up for about a week, maybe a little less before deciding on what way to give the quad away. Once that is done, I will start planning the next give away.

I can't thank you all enough. I have seen a lot of first time posters in here and for all of you, welcome to the forum!

Tony,

Like a lot of us, I do not own a quad to take aerial pictures so that will put me out right away. Raffle is the way to go.

Tony

Staff member
That is what "I" was worried about. As stated in the video, I"m not trying to persuade anyone by my words even though I am obviously a little bias to the situation. I would like nothing more than for this quad (I think I grabbed the wrong box lmao. I think this one in the video is the first one sent to me haha) to go to someone that doesn't have a quad and wants to get into quad flying as well as FPV all with one unit.

Thanks for your comment JC!

Tony

Staff member
That is correct. Matt and I had different opinions on how to give it away, and we came down to these two options. I figure what better way to settle it than to ask the members of the forum to vote on how we are going to give it away. Let you guys decide.

gerrbear

Random pick makes the most sense in my eyes. If you are submitting an aerial picture, you already have something to fly.

Hi I will go with the ruffle, but if you ask me for other options, I would suggest to start a competition for the best tag line that describes RC help services or let's make it better to create collateral to promote RChelp like for example a T.Shirt or a poster with a tagline that will give a chance for every one to compete also it will promote RChelp....which is more important......

Thank you

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom