700 Gaba's Align 700e V2 !! :)

Westy

LEGEND
I got it from. Helipal. Here is the link.

http://www.helipal.com/cone-gear-bearing-installer-puller-700-size.html

- - - Updated - - -

Ps here is the tread about the black gears.

Black Tail Gears - A problem fit. - HeliFreak

I have done this job many times without that tool ..... so it can be done without it. but it certainly would be easier to do it with this tool . you would simply spin the gear the other way to pull the new bearing on. you really need to make sure you seat it completely when installing or you will adversely effect the gear meshing of the tail assembly. I am sure you guys know this, just saying for the benefit of others that may be reading this thread.

When I installed mine, I simply use a tube socket that the bearing sits up against yet gives the umbrella gear bearing shaft enough clearance to pass through. and used a soft plastic mallet or a small block of wood to absorb the shock and made sure it was fully seated when installed.

Oh .... be sure to use some lube to give is ease of installation.

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah that's sort of what I did where I replaced my white gears with black.

I didn't have this tool then but hey nothing wrong with making like a bit easier .. Lol is it :D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
On my 600 the bearing block was CAed together at he factory. So I use the wooden vice on the end of my workbench to press the new gears in.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
As far as I know and understand guys. The 700 is ready. !!!!!!!

So if everything goes as planned I will be maiden-Ing it tomorrow at the rowlett rc field. I am excited. Checked the governor and seemed to respond the right way. Gyro working the way it's supposed to. Swash seems level ... Pitches are done. All major bolts reloctited.. Turned the motor without blades and it seemed to do ok..

Did not set any auto level feature yet. Ill fly it myself first .... Then try that feature too :) :)

And on a side note, my 450 pro is now with beastx so will be doing its first flight tomorrow too.!! Exciting day! The nitro heli has been waiting for me to fly it... Missing nitro smell. So yes tomorrow it'll hopefully get some air too. ;)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom