Feedback on Forum Colors

Tony

Staff member
Sam, I will leave the option open. There will always be a choice in colors from now on. The colors you see will stay there.

Paul, thanks for putting that into my head dammit lmao. back to work...

Tony

Staff member
Colored backgrounds now added to all templates. Let me know what you think. If you have another background picture in mind, send me the link to it. Needs to be 1600x1200 though. I can set it so it will expand with the screen, but if I have to stretch it, it just doesn't look that great.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Purple just might be my new fav! (Not, but it does look pretty good!) I do like the splash pics behind, that's for sure.

Tony

Staff member
I have just added a new template for those that read in the dark and don't want to be blinded. The new theme is Black. And when I say black, I mean black to the third power! Everything is black (almost) including the quick reply box, and the edit box. I wanted to make this as dark as I could. I know when I'm laying in bed and can't sleep, I don't want to crank on something that is bright white. For that, I have created this theme. Access it just like you do the others and let me know what you think!

Peter Neal

Congratulations on the upgrade Tony. All seems to be working including the gremlin I had trying to access the site directly via RC-Help Forum. It looks like the re-direct is working as it should. I am also a fan of the red but really like that you have made available the option to change the colours.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Thanks for the great feedback Peter. We appreciate it. Tony has put a lot of work into the site to make it appealing to all. I think the overall post count shows that as well.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Peter. I do want to apologize again for the site being down after I sent that email. But I want to thank you for sticking with me and helping me with the matter. I'm not done working on the server side yet to get everything perfect.

And thanks for the words on the colors. (No 'U' in our country hahahaha). I just wanted something flashy, but not over bearing. Do you have any suggestions on the red? Something you may change or add maybe?

Top Bottom