Feedback on Forum Colors

Tony

Staff member
After we moved the forum to the new server, I did some work on the colors. I'm not exactly sure that I like what I see, but I want to get your opinion on it.

What colors would you like to see on the forum? If you like the look now, what can we do to make it better? I want everyone's opinion on this so please post up and let us know.

tim

a little to much red in here i would mix it up a bit with a light blue on some of the letterheads some of the dark reds are not visible or as clear. but other than that looks great man thanks an welcome ,TIM

Tony

Staff member
Hey Tim, thanks bro that is what I was wanting to hear. I thought about making some of the background a transparent blue, with all links on the site blue as well. I will dig something up when the site decides to behave and see what I can come up with. I'm also thinking about doing something even more radical than just two colors hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Just added a new color theme to the set. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of any page, there will be a dropdown box on the left side. Red is the default theme, but I have just added Blue. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Tony

Staff member
That is actually my first logo I made when I started the forum. I took it down with hopes of creating a new one, but it never happened. So, it's back to the original until I do lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Dude, I LOVE red, always have, and I think I like the blue better as well lmao. I thought it was just because I have over 4 hours of changing and looking and editing, and looking, and editing........ You get the point lmao. I will be making a 'Professional' layout as well for those that don't want all of the fancy colors, and just want to get down to business. The 'Pro' will also be the default for everyone, so people that don't like it can always just stick with red, blue, and whatever other color we come up with lmao.

madrat

lol maybe it's cause there are quite a contrast in colors with the blue in there. Sounds good, giving peeps a choice is good.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I must say, the forum looks very delightful! I like it alot! The black with the red scribble thing on the right makes it look very unique!!

Tony

Staff member
Have you looked at the blue template? Scroll all the way down, and select "Blue" from the dropdown list and let me know. I also want to know of any other colors you may like as well. Even suggestions on a "Professional" theme would be great.

crashbash

Both a bit to bright for me, I prefer green more easy on the eyes, but not bright, unless you could tone it down a little

Tony

Staff member
Crash, that is exactly why I'm working on a more mild theme now. The red is an "in your face" kind of theme, the blue is toned down, but still has a lot of punch. What are you thinking, white backtround with subtle colors mixed in?

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Just looked at the blue. I like the red better because red is RC-Help's color.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I just looked at red. But red was too too much in your face. Might like something bright on the page. Not the whole page though.

Lee

I like both. If the blue had that design in the corner maybe i would prefer blue. Celia prefers the RED.

Top Bottom