• Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

General Dynam

Fly-n-Low

I really like the looks of the WACO. How does it fly? Would it be suitable for an upper level beginner?
I don't know because I have never flown the damn thing! Dr Jing has never provided the correct parts to put it together...

OH... DID I MENTION I BOUGHT TWO OF THEM... One for a customer? That I build for?

And I made an order from Dynam, Bitgo, Dr Jing.... an MONTH ago to buying the correctly bent CABANES....

And NOTHING!

What a f**king joke... I am fixing to fry his ass on his Youtube channels...

What do I have to lose?

Sorry for the outburst.

Loopy

No problem!! I don't blame you for being angry. I would be too. That pretty well helps me decide not to by the WACO. A real shame, because it's a gorgeous airplane, for real and as a model too.

Loopy

No problem!! I don't blame you for being angry. I would be too. That pretty well helps me decide not to by the WACO. A real shame, because it's a gorgeous airplane, for real and as a model too.
Addendum, I solved my dilemma and bought a Carbon Cub.

Top Bottom