General Dynam

LoveRC

Dynam planes
Pros: Type foam foam materials Dynam use are very good. I had crashes and the foam material it breaks clean, less pieces to be be put together again. Can take punishments. Kit prices, detail, size are good.
Cons: Retract and fix Landing gears are weak. Retract always acting up or not synchronize.Need to re-glue everything again that been glued from the assembly line otherwise it will get loose or break off anytime. Manual not very good.
Conclusion; Yes,I will still buy Dynam planes

Tony

Staff member
Dynam, for the planes, is a decent low to mid range plane for the money. Very good for those just getting into the hobby and don't want to spend too much. However, you will want to upgrade the servos as it will make every plane fly MUCH better!

Fly-n-Low

URL]

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yes, the resolution from cheap servos to name brand (savox, BK, even Align) is night and day. However, they may have good servos on it from the git-go.

And they may have dual elevator servos on that one, or, it would be a Y wire that is connected to a single servo. Usually if they are using two servos for the elevator, they will use a "pull/pull" setup on the rudder, but this one is a push/pull (single side).

Fly-n-Low

Cessna C188 and Su-26M. I replaced the tail servos on the SU with HiTech MGs that were a lot stronger and digital. Thanks Tony for the advice. BTW I finally found them... LOL!

The T6 is really nice and looks great with the decals. The Waco is under construction. I finished up most of the decals on it which is a lot of work but fun and gratifying. I'll post some pics of them later. View attachment 23374

View attachment 23373

Top Bottom