copter, plane noob here

gravybird

I will let you know on Friday if I can do any of that. Sounds like a good real on the tx. Is that all of the stuff that comes with a new one, the radio, and receiver for 210$ ? Minus your mods of course.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, it will actually come in the box if I can find it. And it will have the AR6200 Rx with it. it's a full range Rx as long as you keep the satellite Rx on it. I have never had a single glitch out of this Tx. I hate to see it go, but you know the deal lol. The backlight kit I used to sell for $45 and if I sold the Knight Rider mod ready to install, it would have been about $80+. But I never sold that cause of all of the labor that has to go into it. It's a cool mod, looks great, but other than making lights flash and making a noise from the inverter, it has no real purpose. You will like it if you get it.

gravybird

I am definitely interested just have to see what the paycheck does. I will let you know on here Friday, or tomorrow if the checks go in on a holiday.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey gravy bird... There is a guy on my field who's wanting to sell his HK450 pro for 100 bucks with all electronics and everything. Do you want that? I can talk to him. He wanted me to set his heli up for him, and he said he would pay me ... But he is more willing to sell it... Let me know.. Even of you get it shipped, it'll be cheap (I think) ....

gravybird

yes, I am interested in that! Is it in good shape, no crashes? I guess since I don't know too much about this stuff, I will have to trust your word that it is a good buy:)

does all electronics mean its ready to fly with everything except a transmitter?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yes I think so wothout batteries. I don't think it's been flown. He is a noob too.. And hand even set it up yet. He is missing the tail push rod and tail slider... But that's only like 7 bucks total... I'll look at it and let you know.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
See that's what I'll try to figure out before you buy it. I haven't seen it personally.. He didn't bring it to the field, but showed me a pic... I will, definately find out everything and let you know. :)

Tony

Staff member
Gaba, find out what all it has on it and let me know. $100 seems a little low for a pro with all electronics unless he is using plastic gear servos or something.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah.. I texted him... I'll post it here.. If he is still interested.. Dude hasn't texted me back yet

Top Bottom