Come fly with me on Phoenix tonight

wolfman76

if anyone wants have room created password rchelpdoycom
sorry rchelpdotcom

Last edited:

BOKI

Westy I'll be on Phoenix in a couple days when I have my head set come! So maybe we can get a small group together from the site online! The Best Fly Safe!

Last edited:

Derek

Ive got a Phoenix Sim flight session open for RCH'ers. The room name is rchelp flyers and the password is "rchelpdotcom"

come fly with me!!!

I"ll be around for about an hour or so.

BOKI

Well I would fly with you but it's 2:00Am here & the wife was telling me when I wake up don't be on the computer so long & get back to bed! The Best

BOKI

Glad to have you fly get the sim!! Would be glad to fly with you maybe someday ! I know I use my charge card ! Try to sell stuff around the house to keep it paid! The Best!

Last edited:

BOKI

mountaindewdude76; Hey Derek I can get on tonight been out shopping half of the day! Got My new headset working wireless with mic at Amazon.Com seems real nice! Can't wait to fly with you & some of the guy's! The Best! Dave

Derek

unfortunately, I won't be able to fly until a bit later on. I know that will be kinda late for some people. BOKI...it seems that I am 1 hour ahead of you so maybe we can arrange a time sometime.

Top Bottom