Come fly with me on Phoenix tonight

Derek

Hello there, fellow RCH'ers, lol.

I wanna invite you to come fly with me on Phoenix sim tonight at 9:30pm. Due to the different times zone, I have no idea what time that will be for all of you, but 9:30pm, my time will be 3 hours and 50 minutes from the time of this posting.

I will start a new session on Phoenix, titled rchelp flyers. This session will be password enabled so as to ensure only RCH people can fly with me. The password for this session will be "rchelpdotcom". Be sure to spell it out completely, just as I did.

I will enable voice chat for those that have the capabilities. Unfortunately, I don't. I will enable "All Models" to allow planes and heli's, as well as "Model Collision." Unfortunately, Phoenix will only allow a maximum of 8 flyers at a time per session.

Anyway...come fly or crash with me tonight!!!

Derek

Awesome!!! See you then!!!

It's time to get our "crash" on, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

I did forget to mention, in my previous post. I will be on Phoenix tonight for about an hour...maybe an hour a half. I do have to get the dishes done sometime tonight, but flying sounded like more fun.

Anyway...It's nearly 9:30 (my time). So, fire up your Phoenix sim, get online, and look for the "rchelp flyers" session. Remember...this flying session will be passworded so that only members from this forum can enter. The password for this session will be "rchelpdotcom."

Come fly, or crash, with me!!!

Derek

I've only got about another 30-45 minutes to fly on Phoenix. I'm online and flying all by myself, lol. Come fly or crash with me, lol!

Derek

Well, that's enough practicing "alone" for me, lol. No one showed up tonight. No worries! If anyone wants to get together and fly again tomorrow night..I should be around. I'll open up another flying session specifically for RCH flyers around 9:30pm Thursday night (about 22.5 hours from the time of this post).

I hope someone can come out and fly with me and watch me crash. I did pretty well tonight. I flew practice routines, circuits, and auto-rotations for 1.5 hours and only crashed 3 times. I'm pretty happy with myself.

See ya around the forums and hopefully we can fly tomorrow!!!

Lee

Hang in there Derek. I'll be getting Phoenix as soon as i can. Just don't have the funds right now to purchase it. Then i'll be online every day. :)

Derek

No worries, Lee! I'm hangin, lol.

I'm also trying to see which sim members prefer. Currently, I have Phoenix but a few other members have and prefer RealFlight. If that's the case, I wouldn't mind getting RealFlight. Then I'll still be interested in hosting a specific "RCH" flight session.

I was flying real well last night. Still working on orientation drills and auto-rotations.

Graham Lawrie

Hello there, fellow RCH'ers, lol.

I wanna invite you to come fly with me on Phoenix sim tonight at 9:30pm. Due to the different times zone, I have no idea what time that will be for all of you, but 9:30pm, my time will be 3 hours and 50 minutes from the time of this posting.

I will start a new session on Phoenix, titled rchelp flyers. This session will be password enabled so as to ensure only RCH people can fly with me. The password for this session will be "rchelpdotcom". Be sure to spell it out completely, just as I did.

I will enable voice chat for those that have the capabilities. Unfortunately, I don't. I will enable "All Models" to allow planes and heli's, as well as "Model Collision." Unfortunately, Phoenix will only allow a maximum of 8 flyers at a time per session.

Anyway...come fly or crash with me tonight!!!

Bugger , i just saw this 17hours too late:(

Lee

I think for the Price of Phoenix against Real flight you cannot beat it. I'd say its the most commonly used by Heli pilots. More realistic feel. I use Heli-X on Mac, but i do have parallels running so i can use other sims if i want.
We will have some fun once i get it.

Derek

I'm trying to see when people are posting alot. Maybe that will help me determine a time that is good for everyone. No worries...we'll try it again for sure!!!

Tony

Staff member
The best thing to do is to get on there at about the same time every night. Open up the room, if you put a password on it, make a thread here and post the room name and password. Then only Rc-Help members can go in there. AFter a while, people will learn the time and come in there to check it out when you are on.

Or make a post and setup a time about a week later. Either way.

wolfman76

i am on now if you wanna fly derek?? just let me know make the room and password i be right on

- - - Updated - - -

i made one named RC HELP password is rchelpdotcom

Last edited:

Derek

I'm sorry that I wasn't around much last night, wolfman! We'll get together for some flying and crashing demo's soon, I'm sure.

I'm also considering getting RealFlight because there seems to be several people here that have that sim, too.

Derek

Hey there RCH'ers!!! Here we are...another day has come and I'm looking to fly, or crash, with members from the site. As I'm typing this post, it is nearly 7:00am, my time in Indiana, USA. In 14.5 hours from now, that being 9:30pm my time, I'll be on the Phoenix sim, once again! So, if you have some time tonight and you wanna fly...come fly with me. If you need help getting online to the RCH flight session, just post here. We'll get you the help. If you already know how to get online to fly on the sim...I'll see you there.

I'll open a flight session titled: RCH Flyers. This flight session will be password protected so that only RCH'ers can come. The password will be: rchelpdotcom.

I look forward to seeing you there!!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Man! I've been wanting to fly with you.. Dang life is comin in the way everyday :/ I'll be there one day :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Westy

LEGEND
I have just set up a Session in Phoenix RC ..... look for Westy RC password: rchelpdotcom

See you there..... I will keep it running as long as Possible!

Cheers
Westy

Top Bottom