Come fly with me on Phoenix tonight

Derek

Hey there all!!! Sounds like there are a few members here that fly on Phoenix. That's good news for me, lol.

Unfortunately, I'm working my usual 12 hour shift tonight, from 6pm-6am (my time, of course), so I won't be back online until tomorrow. However...if ya's are wanting to fly tomorrow night or anytime this coming weekend (I'll be off work Friday-Sunday), I'd be happy to be around.

Westy

LEGEND
Sounds good to me .... My time is all over the place also ... with 3 days and 3 nights and 3 off .... I only get to spend the weekend with the "other Humans" every one in 6 weeks.

Derek

ahhh, you're one of those guys that has a "full schedule" too, eh? I hear ya. Just keep posting on here and eventually we'll get to fly or crash or whatever, lol.

Take care buddy!!!

Graham Lawrie

I think i have been on when you have been flying in the past, i recognise your name. I will be on tomorrow when i get home.

Derek

Cool! Just to give you a "heads up" now....I can be online tomorrow to fly anytime after 24 hours from now. I dont know what time zone everyone is in, so I hope that makes sense. It's 4:15pm now, for me, so anytime after this time tomorrow will work.

Derek

I have to go to the store real quick then come back and spend a bit of time with my wife, but I'll be back online in about 2 1/2 hours if anyone is around and wants to fly. Let me know!!!!

Westy

LEGEND
Ohh .... Ohhhh ... What time ... what time ..... from now?????? and hour .... 2 .... how long ... how long??? hahaha

I am in!

BOKI

mountaindewdude76 I would love to fly on Phoenix someday maybe we can get some of us on there! Just got phoenix reloaded on my computer down for a week! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Derek

That's awesome!!! Glad you got everything worked out. I'd be more than happy to fly with anyone on Phoenix. Unfortunately, I am working my usual 12 hour shifts all weekend, so my flying time right now is not very much at all. I'll be around Monday night for sure though. Post in this thread or PM me when a good time is for you and we'll just see who else follows up.

I gotta warn you....I am no pro at flying, lol, so you won't be seeing hurricanes and piro-flips from me, lol. I like the simple loops and rolls and a bit of inverted flight. I'm even pretty well known to throw down a few auto-rotations for practice.

I'll see ya around, Boki!!!

Westy

LEGEND
any of you guys on Phoenix now? I am heading out for another fly right now ..... but will be back in an hour! Lol ..... nothign beats the real thing.

Tony

Staff member
One of these days, I'm going to have to build a quad CPU computer running every sim 24 hours a day so that everyone has the same place to go and fly no matter what the time lmao. Oooooohhhhhhhh, Quad Xeon quad cores... :drool:

Westy

LEGEND
One of these days, I'm going to have to build a quad CPU computer running every sim 24 hours a day so that everyone has the same place to go and fly no matter what the time lmao. Oooooohhhhhhhh, Quad Xeon quad cores... :drool:

yeah!!!! Go the Xeon!!!!! I have Quad Cores and will keep mine running as long as possible..... but they are not Xeon ones..... whoever wants to play .... just jump on. Lol I will whack in my extra Ram

Tony

Staff member
really the only difference from the i7 that I have and the xeon that I want is the xeon likes to be run all the friggin time. My i7 needs to be restarted every once in a while. Pretty much desktop vs server. If I can do this, I will end up building a dedicated server that I can do it on. So even I would have to log onto my own room. But, as I stated in another thread (not sure why I posted it there, thought it was this one, I'm still tired, don't judge me lmao), if this forum can start making $300 more a month, I may just do this. Purchase realflight and phoenix, set them up on a dedicated server just to run them all day, every day. But, it's going to cost a lot of money to do of which I don't have right now.

Derek

I would love to come fly today, but I just got home from my 12 hour work shift. Time for a bit of food, then a shower, then to bed. I have to work again tonight. I'll be around tomorrow night for sure (I think, lol).

Derek

Yeah..the weather here sucks, too. Actually, both Friday and Saturday were really nice. Mostly sunny and the temps hit the low 60's. Unfortunately, I had to work both days....figures. Then the forecast for today is a high of 37 along with a less than pleasant wintery mix of rain and snow. Then tonights temps will drop to around 18. And to make matters even worse...the high temps for this whole next week will be around 35. I just can't win.

Top Bottom