450 AR7200BX Tail wagging

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Oh yeahhh but once you nail your 1st flip, invert or what ever you are trying to accomplish, you will be happier then a pig in poop and the adrenaline high you get " At least I do" is pure awesome. Take your time and you will feel it when you are ready!

trainrider06

Hey trainrider06, of course your 15 yrs old son probably doesn't care about filming. At his age, he's probably got women on his mind instead. Lol

jdfernan51, great job flying. Sims helps greatly but transferring your skills from sim to real life is different. To me, all the practice I did and learn on the sim is great but the real challenge is getting enough courage to just do it. I learn that a crash is a crash no mater how high or low you are. If your worry about crashing while attempting new maneuvers, 9 out of 10 times you will. If you just tell your self that i can do this on the sim so there's no reason i can't to do it real life, you have a better chance of success. I just went for it and surprise, I did. Now the odds are there to crash but if you don't worry about it, the odds are decreased. That's just mine opinion but good luck and just DO IT!
Yup your right about that D.O.G.! :wink:

Wow, the best thing I did was replace the 3Gx with the AR7200BX, today I went through 6 batteries. When I had the 3Gx I spent more time on the ground fixing after it went nuts than flying. I am enjoying it so much that I do not want to take it apart to stretch the tail with the 450L parts.

trainrider06

I have no experience with the 3Gx system, and from what I've read heard, i don't care to have any. I have the AR7200BX on my 500 and I love it!

Tony,

I don't know why but I do not get email notification from this thread but I do from others that I am in. I have to actually log in to this thread to find out that Rodney and you replied, oh well.

Tony

Staff member
You had this thread set to only notify you in your control panel. This is how I have all of mine since I check on this forum multiple times a day. But, I have went in and changed your subscription for this thread. You can check on all of your subscriptions by clicking on the link below. You should now get an email for this thread when I submit this reply.

Here is the link. http://www.rc-help.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

By the way, this link will work for any member to check their subscriptions.

thanks Tony for the link but I did not receive notification I just checked since I know it will not send one. Okay, do I need to check the box next to "instant" to receive a notification? currently they are all unchecked.

Tony

Staff member
On that page you shouldn't have to check the box. Instant means email and the check box is so you can change it to something different.

Top Bottom