Another new member

Lee

Welcome to the forum mate.
The Bell 47G has always been my favourite heli too.
Love to see some pictures of it.

Nade

Welcome to RCH Nade. Post up!

Hello murankar, so sorry for the delay with pics. I'm working with Tony to get my error messages resolved. As soon as I can get pics uploaded I'll send some your way.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forum mate.
The Bell 47G has always been my favourite heli too.
Love to see some pictures of it.

Hello Lee, sorry for the delay. I haven't forgotten you about some pics of the 47g. As soon as I get my uploading issue resolved with Tony I'll be sending more.

- - - Updated - - -

testing picture upload by Tony

evil smiley.png

evil smiley.png

Tony

Staff member
I'm not seeing any issues for uploading pictures. I logged in to your account and tested the upload and it worked just fine.

Perhaps have a look at the video below to learn the ways of attaching a picture to a thread.

How To Upload Pictures - YouTube

Nade

I'm not seeing any issues for uploading pictures. I logged in to your account and tested the upload and it worked just fine.

Perhaps have a look at the video below to learn the ways of attaching a picture to a thread.

How To Upload Pictures - YouTube

Tony, I just tried to upload a few pics in 700+ helis and only got one uploaded. On the second attempt I got this message.

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Ah crap, your using an ipad. I have been having the same issue with the ipad and have no idea why. I hate to suggest this, but try downloading chrome and see if it works there. I'm going to try the same thing.

Tony

Staff member
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgTesting pic upload on iPad using chrome.

image.jpg

After clicking go advanced

It added the multiple at the top because I forgot to put my cursor at the bottom...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Testing on iPad with Safari.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Now trying multiple upload at once after clicking go advanced and using the Madame attachments dialog

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
It seems to be hit and miss on safari. I was not able to get the error, but I have gotten it before. If you are going to upload photos, try clicking on the Go Advance button next to the Post Quick Reply button and use the Manage Attachments dialog to upload the pictures. In the top right corner you will see Add Files. Click on that and it will bring up a small box. This one you can zoom into. I think you can upload 5 at a time like this, so click the + sign to add the number of images up to 5 you want to upload. Then click browse and select your picture for that line. Then rinse and repeat for the other ones. Once done, click upload. Once that is done, click insert inline and it will post then like mine, and not in a box saying "Attached Images".

Hope this helps and I will be looking into this further. Sorry for the issue.

KLA

Tony, I just tried to upload a few pics in 700+ helis and only got one uploaded. On the second attempt I got this message.

Hey Tony, I had the same problem the other day and got the same error message that Rick got when I tried to upload a picture from my phone. I didn't try uploading thru Chrome but I'll try it later when I have some extra time.

Hey Rick, how are you doin? Haven't heard from you lately. I got my 450 converted to FBL with the BeastX that Rodney gave me. I'll email you some pictures when I get a chance.

Nade

Hi Keith! Doing well thanks. Been real busy in part with family matters, mother's illness, etc. Thought about you the other day womdering how you were doing but figured you were dealing with a lot so I didn't want to intrude too much. Was wondering if you were still interested in hooking up on the phone.

Been on this site for just a few weeks, trying to resolve an upload issue, but love this site! Love the looks of it and the people here are great, so far.

Rodney gave you the 450? I don't remember him saying anything about that. I'm working on the Bell 47G, BIG project. And Rodney is picking up my Goblin 630.

I just tried to upload using Chrome on my iPad and got another error message. That message says "www.rc-help.com says: image.jpeg: Upload of file failed". Sounds doubtful its going to work on your iPhone.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems to be hit and miss on safari. I was not able to get the error, but I have gotten it before. If you are going to upload photos, try clicking on the Go Advance button next to the Post Quick Reply button and use the Manage Attachments dialog to upload the pictures. In the top right corner you will see Add Files. Click on that and it will bring up a small box. This one you can zoom into. I think you can upload 5 at a time like this, so click the + sign to add the number of images up to 5 you want to upload. Then click browse and select your picture for that line. Then rinse and repeat for the other ones. Once done, click upload. Once that is done, click insert inline and it will post then like mine, and not in a box saying "Attached Images".

Hope this helps and I will be looking into this further. Sorry for the issue.

That was the way I started uploading Tony. I got those first number of pics uploaded from my iPad but then started getting the error messages. Watched the video and tried that but got the same. Also tried Chrome and got this error message"

"www.rc-help.com says: the following errors ocurred: image.jpeg: Upload of file failed".

Wonder if it has something to do with the size of the pics. I'm assuming they're HD grade since they're taken with my iPad. I'll have to go through my computer for now. Think I can upload from that.

KLA

No, no, no......Rodney didn't give me the 450, he gave me the BeastX and I finally converted my 450 pro to FBL. Rodney is a great guy, he had helped me out so much. One of these days I'll be able to return the favor.

And don't ever feel like you are intruding!! You are a good friend also and I enjoy getting emails and pictures from you. I like seeing the new projects that you are working on. It pushes me to wanna improve and finish some of the things I have been wanting to do for a long time. Like my 450 pro to FBL. If I am busy, that's OK. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I have been having a hard time getting motivated to do things ever since I lost my little buddy. Might sound silly but he was with me everyday and went everywhere with me for over 12 years. Having friends like you and Rodney have helped me keep my mind off of those things. So, by all means, whenever you feel like it, shoot me an email. If I'm busy, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Tony

Staff member
Just got back to the house and picked up the iPad and did another test. I can't get it to do it again. It's uploading every one of them for me.

image.jpg

image.jpg

KLA

Tony, I got 1 picture to upload clicking on "go advanced" and "manage attachments" with my phone. Then I kept getting the error message. I'll keep trying to figure it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my Blade 230sIMG_20160119_105401.jpgIMG_20160119_105452.jpg

I think I figured it out. The error message comes up when the picture or file that I try to upload is too big.

IMG_20160405_125750.jpg

IMG_20160119_105401.jpg

IMG_20160119_105452.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I hate apple lmao. Half the time the photos show up upside down, the other half they are too large lmao. And I just looked in my ipad and could not find a way to kill the size down a bit. But, I have no patience for anything apple lmao. I will spend hours on my android though hahaha.

Nade

No, no, no......Rodney didn't give me the 450, he gave me the BeastX and I finally converted my 450 pro to FBL. Rodney is a great guy, he had helped me out so much. One of these days I'll be able to return the favor.

And don't ever feel like you are intruding!! You are a good friend also and I enjoy getting emails and pictures from you. I like seeing the new projects that you are working on. It pushes me to wanna improve and finish some of the things I have been wanting to do for a long time. Like my 450 pro to FBL. If I am busy, that's OK. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I have been having a hard time getting motivated to do things ever since I lost my little buddy. Might sound silly but he was with me everyday and went everywhere with me for over 12 years. Having friends like you and Rodney have helped me keep my mind off of those things. So, by all means, whenever you feel like it, shoot me an email. If I'm busy, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding Keith. I re-read what you wrote and realized it was my fault. Yeah, the beastX is a good receiver. Had that on my two Goblins initially until I added the Naza H and found out they're not compatible. But I've gotten to the point the since my flying is not as good as my driving I go for the bailout receivers now.

Anyway, hope it's working out well for you.

Thanks very much for the sentiments! Dittos my friend! And I understand where you're coming from about your buddy. As much as I've loved all my dogs, I can't say they were as close because they weren't with me all the time. Nonetheless they were and is my buddy. I think I've mentioned before he is everything anyone would want in a dog. He's over 14 and it will be a dark day the day he's gone. Hang in there though Keith. Time really does heal all wounds.

I'll keep you up to date with my project too.

KLA

I hate apple lmao. Half the time the photos show up upside down, the other half they are too large lmao. And I just looked in my ipad and could not find a way to kill the size down a bit. But, I have no patience for anything apple lmao. I will spend hours on my android though hahaha.

Oh, I hate Apple too. I don't have an IPhone, never liked them. Plus they are too darn expensive. Have an LG Nexus 5, a good ol Android phone and love it. I can do just about anything with it.

Top Bottom