Another new member

KLA

Not really. Just took it in the back yard and hovered it around for a bit just to see if I set it up right and the controls work as they should. Which they do but the head I got from my friend has a little bit of slop in the blade grip bearings, so I didn't fine tune the BeastX yet. I gonna just have to get a new head for it. Can't get around it. I'm gonna get the Tarot DFC head. Found one for $28 with free shipping.

Nade

I hate to say it gentlemen but I like Apple. They have top quality products and I don't have the issues I've had in the past with all my Windows based computers I've had over the years. I've thought about converting over to an Apple computer but I just have too much invested in Windows based programs, etc. but I will say when I do have an issue with an Apple product it seems to take longer to find a solution. I can usually solve my Windows issues right away.

Incidentally, I think the upload problem is because of their size too. So I'm going to try something. For those of you that do have Apple product, I have an app called Cute Cut, a great little video editing app. You might want to check it out if you have Apple. I've done wedding videos on this app from my iPhone that ended up to be 39 minutes long. Was great! But I digress.

I hadn't thought of it but I can probably change the resolution of my pics to get them uploaded. I'm going to work on my Bell 47G pics, then see if I can get them uploaded to "Bell 47G from Vario" in the 700+ Heli forum. Stay tuned.......

Rick

Top Bottom