600 ALIGN TREX 550E 3GX Build

heli-maniac

i love my little lady
she just let me order a brand new AR7200BX for the 550
should have it Friday going to have lots of work to do this week end changing out the flybarless systems :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::banana::banana:

Lee

Sweet dude. The BX is an awesome unit. It took me a couple of mins to set up on my 600, and i haven't touched the settings since then.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ya he is north if you! Probublly standing outside yelling something at someone and your getting the backlash! Ha ha.

murankar

Staff member
Weather here in Texas has not been to great for flying. One day though I will be out flying and hopefully have the blender out too.

heli-maniac

well got a really nice day charged up a 6 cell been waiting all day for it to charge
go to check the thr. on the esc and nuthing with thr. hold on thats all good flip the switch to flight mode and it spools up with no thr. ok need to set the end points no big deal so i come back in to do that and the esc will not go in to program mode
i even took it loose from the the AR7200BX and put on my AR8000 and still will not go in to program mode
so now im lost for words and it can just sit on the shelf and look pretty

stokke

Some times, everything just fights you... Take a rest - then give it another try. You'll get it :D

heli-maniac

not even going to bather with it after taking the 3gx off of it and it going to crap on the 450 after 1 battery now the esc dose not want to work on the 550
and tony found that corrosion in the servos that came out of the kit im thinking i got a lemon kit so it can sit till i got the fun's to buy a new esc

Top Bottom