450 3GX software help

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I think he is using the software downloaded from the website if he has tried version 3.0. Now.. Lets do this... how familiar are you with computers sparrow? i mean familiar enough to find the registry entries made the by the software and delete them, and delete the drivers, and then do a full clean , fresh install.. ? If you are not familiar with that.. please donot try it .. If you are.. then you know what I am talking about.

Sometimes.. SOMETIMES.. just creating a new user account in your windows with no driver share and software share, you can come out with a clean copy when you login into that account. I have stopped playing with windows since I went Mac.. never had to deal with that mess.. But I worked with it extensively till Windows Vista came out ... I use 7 on my work laptop (that what My company gives me soo.. no choice.. lol) now. I definitely dont recommend that stuff to anyone who isnt familiar with window's registry structure and all.. So again.. if you arent familiar.. then dont do it :) ..

sparrow06

I build my gaming pc. but not familiar with registry.
. IMG_1194-L.jpg

IMG_1196-L.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I build my gaming pc. but not familiar with registry.

IMG_1194-L.jpg

IMG_1196-L.jpg

IMG_1194-L.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I'm telling you, do a dual boot and try it that way. That is the only true way to not only put a fresh install on the computer but also keep all of your files on another partition. Something is wrong with the software on your computer and it needs to either be repaired, or wiped clean and reinstalled. Do a dual boot and let us know how it goes.

Tony

Staff member
Let us know how it goes. as stated above, I'm almost sure you have a registry error or the like that is keeping you from loading this software. Make sure when you load the new OS on a new partition that you fully install all updated for .net. That should get you where you need to be. Let us know how it goes. And as always, if you need help, we are here to help out. Quite a few computer geeks on here.

sparrow06

Let us know how it goes. as stated above, I'm almost sure you have a registry error or the like that is keeping you from loading this software. Make sure when you load the new OS on a new partition that you fully install all updated for .net. That should get you where you need to be. Let us know how it goes. And as always, if you need help, we are here to help out. Quite a few computer geeks on here.

thanks man. i am going to install a fresh OS and i will add another SSD. put the OS on 1 SSD and all my game on the other one. any tip how to do this?

murankar

Staff member
It can get complicated but is possible. It has to do with remapping "my programs" to the new drive. You can also move my documents to another ssd, again this can be complicated.

Benefits will be seen more on HDD due to the read head. One benefit is if you reload the system then everything on the new drive should be safe.

Top Bottom