450 3GX set up to DX6i help.

sparrow06

I just got my trex 450 pro fbl w/ 3GX satellite installed. and i am using a DX6i. can some one help me to set this step by step please.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yes :) that's tony. And you are right .. :) and yes you will get all the help you need here and more!

Welcome to the forum . :)

Just asked that question to kinda get to know who I am dealing with :)

Yes we can walk you step by step. While there are other lengthy threads here about its setup. But.. Still I and many others around will help you out. Can I ask what stage in the build you are at? All wired and done .. Just left with electronics setup? :)

I am a moderator here with tony and lee

Happy to see you here! Looking forward to helping you out :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

- - - Updated - - -

btw i moved this thread to the right section :)

sparrow06

All the electronic are in place and done. 3GX and my satellite are both secured. all i need is some help to put this helicopter o air please. i am using DX6i. i am sorry for being a noob.

murankar

Staff member
Why you sorry about that LOL, we all start somewhere. I am still learning myself. Don't worry about it thats why we (RCH) is here.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I started off as a total noob on this very website! Nothing wrong with being a noob. :) please don't say sorry :)

Ok so everything is wired and your rx is bound up to your dx6i? Now things might not move the exact way but do they at lease move when you nice around your sticks ? :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

murankar

Staff member
Thats not rch. We actually help people here. Tony wanted a place for people to learn without being badgered about not knowing something.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You wont find that here... We are all noobs here in one way or the other.. :) Please ask as detailed questions as you want.. and as i always say.. the only "stupid" question.. is the one not asked... :)

murankar

Staff member
We have here a couple 3GX threads that are very detailed and very extensive. So If you ask a question that could have been answered by those we will still answer your question, because thats what we are about.

sparrow06

in this video at 06:12 when i press the set button to do the elevator reverse the light turn red not green and also the aileron reverse the light is turning red.

Last edited by a moderator:

heli-maniac

if you are wanting to change it the n you just move the elv. stick up or down to change and same for ail. left to right to change you should have to only got one way to change it

sparrow06

if you are wanting to change it the n you just move the elv. stick up or down to change and same for ail. left to right to change you should have to only got one way to change it

If you notice on the video, everytime he pressed the set button that light turn green.

murankar

Staff member
I think that was when he was saving his selection and moving to the next setting. It's been a few months since I have seen this.

murankar

Staff member
If I am not mistaken (never worked with it) If the gyro is in normal direction it will flash green, if it is in reverse mode it will flash red. once you have lets say Aileron flashing and it is flashing red the push the right stick to the right and see if it flashes green, if not then push the right stick to the left. If that does it then push the save button and move to the next selection.

If I am wrong please correct me.

Top Bottom