450 3GX set up to DX6i help.

stokke

You will insert your bind plug into the AR6210.

Are you getting lights on both the AR6210 and the 3GX module?

Last edited:

sparrow06

ok i connected the battery out from 3gx to the RX no power, but when i connected the satellite to my AR6210 then the power came in. ok now i have both 3GX and RX power.

stokke

ok i connected the battery out from 3gx to the RX no power, but when i connected the satellite to my AR6210 then the power came in. ok now i have both 3GX and RX power.

Great!

Now you can proceed to bind your transmitter (hereafter referred to as the Tx) to your Rx.
Insert the bind plug into the Rx's bind port, then power on the Rx.
Before binding the Tx, you should have set up a new model (if you don't know how to do this, say the word).
After selecting the new model, turn off the Tx.
While holding the Tx's bind button, turn on the Tx - the screen should now say "binding".
When a successful bind is achieved, the Rx's status led will go from a blinking state to solid.

Good luck!

stokke

That's good to hear sparrow :D

I don't know what Super Bad is on about...

- - - Updated - - -

Don't hesitate to ask if you run into more trouble ;)

Last edited:

stokke

thanks for this stokke. what's next?

Your very welcome.
LOL, I have no idea :)

I haven't been following this thread, so I don't know what your doing really. Are you building or what?
Please summarize what you've done so far.

sparrow06

I'm here now. i don't think he's responding.

in this video at 06:12 when i press the set button to do the elevator reverse the light turn red not green and also the aileron reverse the light is turning red.

Last edited by a moderator:

heli-maniac

The normal rx will not power up with out the junper from the 3 gx
if you dont power the rx it will not work this is a must with the 3gx and a dx6i

heli-maniac

it cant be wired right if the 6210 is powering up with out the jumper there is nuthing going from the 3gx to the 6210 that will power it

stokke

it cant be wired right if the 6210 is powering up with out the jumper there is nuthing going from the 3gx to the 6210 that will power it

WHAT is a jumper?!?

- - - Updated - - -

... in this video at 06:12 when i press the set button to do the elevator reverse the light turn red not green and also the aileron reverse the light is turning red.

Do you not have the instruction manual?

heli-maniac

The jumper goes from the 3gx battery/bind port ti the rx on one of the ch so it can power up the leed come with the 3gx but no were in the manual tells you how to do this to make the dx6i work the rutter gain this is how i found how to do it with a 6 ch rx insted of like Adam did with the ar 8000 the way i did it is the sane as a esc pluged in to the rx to gain power

Top Bottom