450 Xfx 450 Dfc

ChopDrifter

Yeah this is why I like to recommend banggood to send out a Test Unit for Tony to review, to make sure every thing is working as they should. I've heard reports of the potentiometers being reversed in some of these clone units.

The successor to that is the Turnigy 3D-H V1, I think??? Probably worth a google.

skynet

Wold not have buy this heli if i knew banggood is not a site to buy from, it was $230 then needed to get remote and everything ells to it a waist of money

skynet

That manual is incomplete and like letter (A) is ( B ) and its like that confusing going thru the set up

skynet

But thanks for it it helps a bit going to keep messing with it see if it can fly or just garbach

Smoggie

Setting up a FBL unit can be quite tricky and frustrating at first. The BeastX and it's clones clones rely on interpreting various different colour LED's and wiggling Tx sticks around, some like that some hate it. Personally I much prefer a PC software interface that makes the setup process much more intuitive and for me much easier.

If you were looking for a unit with a PC software interface the Kbar is the low cost option to go for. But I'd be pretty sure that the unit you have is not faulty as such, it's most likely just a case of getting to grips with the setup.

Banggood are ok, but when buying from China you have to accept that you wont get the personal service and support that you would get from a local hobby shop, it's just not possible.

skynet

So i tryed to fly it first time did not get of the flore step ( G ) wich on this its ( f ) , ( g ) is swashplate leveling , the heli spins the tail dont keep it faceing forward , im gessing its something on the remote i have a DX6 any one know what it is i need so the tail keeps the heli faceing forward and not spin out of controle

skynet

No its all good the problom is it dont move at all i can move the tail with the remote, and in the set up it moves and all good but to fly it it dont move frozzen so trying to fly heli,heli spins with the main blades

Tony

Staff member
Did you put some positive gain in your Tx and assign the gyro menu to the Gear channel?

Smoggie

The photo shows that the tail is responding the correct way to Tx input but that isn't what Tony meant. The problem with a heli that spins is most often that the gyro response is reversed. It's totally possible to have Tx response correct but gyro response reversed. If in any doubt shoot a short video of the tail response when you physically turn the heli we can tell you if it's correct or not.

You also must check that the tail rotor is turning the correct way. When you rotate the main blades clockwise (viewed from above) the tail rotor must tun so that the lower blade moves forward. It's easy to get tail rotation reversed on a belt drive heli.

RandyDSok

If you do happen to take any more video's... turn your phone sideways ( landscape not portrait ) and you'll get much better results and show three times more screen, basically filling the video window when playing back instead of having black on either side.

Cell pic orientation.jpg

Top Bottom